Soft closing kitchen cabinets

Yogi

Soft closing kitchen cabinets

Post by Yogi »

Hi,

I am planning a modular kitchen for my house under construction with a inhouse carpenter. I want to do wider soft closing kitchen cabinets, but the carpenter says the wider cabinets wont be possible as the SS baskets would support only a 20 inch width. If I need to go for the wider one, I would need to go for complete ply cabinets or tandem boxes which would cost more and the fittings for these like channels etc would cost a bomb. Please let me know what would be the difference for a cabinet if I go for soft closing instead of the normal one? It would be great if you guys can provide a breakdown of cost that would be incurred on hinges, channels and other hardware to be used for both SS cabinets and the Wider Soft closing cabinets. Appreciate your quick responses.

regards
Yogi
JollyRogers

Re: Soft closing kitchen cabinets

Post by JollyRogers »

Why dont you visit the shop http://razzle.in/index.php and check out the prices.
They have an excellent collection of all kinds of hardware from all famous brands to local brands. You can do the costing yourself once you know the cost.

Return to “Interiors”