Baskets for Kitchen drawers

rainbow_flat

Baskets for Kitchen drawers

Post by rainbow_flat »

I am in process of doing my kitchen and would like to know good brands for kitchen drawers. Prefer solid SS or aluminimium baskets instead of the wire baskets. Have looked at Sterling and Evershine so far and would like to know if these are good brands and use good quality steel. I am going to use Hettich Quadro channels and the baskets should be compatible with it. Also please suggest a good cost effective corner unit, as the Hettich one is costing more than 30k.
Thanks in advance.
saisuraksha

Re: Baskets for Kitchen drawers

Post by saisuraksha »

Hi,

You can try sleek, it's a good economical brand.

-girish
tech4pk

Post by tech4pk »

there is one more brand called Kit Fit. They are of very good quality SS.
priya1705

Post by priya1705 »

HI,
I am also searching for kitchen drawers Carrousel/twin unit for corner space and metallic line with PVc or aluminium track..
Please share the price catalogue if anybody have.
Thanks.
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Please share info/link/contact.

Thanks
toluganti

Post by toluganti »

One link I could find for EBCO brand is from builderbazaar.in : http://www.builderbazaar.in/index.php?id_product=96&controller=product

But the problem with above site is that price is available only for some products and we need to contact them for other products.
Though materialtree.com has construction products listed, I could't find kitchenware section there. Even Gharexpert.com is not having separate section for kitchenware.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

all, I got baskets for kitchen cabinets. At the time, the carpenter told me all kinds of things (not to go with regular drawer, but use baskets). In most cases it is fine, but for cutlery and flatware drawer, it is useless. The utensils keep falling through the cracks. I had to buy some organizers to prevent that. If I were you, I would go with regular drawer and put the flatware/cutlery organizers in the drawers. This will probably save some cost on the cabinet work.
rainbow_flat

Post by rainbow_flat »

thanks for all inputs, I went with Olive baskets (from evershine) for kitchen drawers. Though they look good, I am not very happy with the quality of the baskets. I would recommend baskets from sterling-wp, they have both ss wire baskets and full drawer units though the cost is on the higher side.

Return to “Interiors”