wall cladding materials

chand

Re: wall cladding materials

Post by chand »

HI guys,

I looked at the wood panels but they seems to be expensive but the shera panels are good look wise. In either wise they are at height so its hard to make out what material is used. But then the installation is expensive like aluminium framework needs to be done, which is around 100/- sft and shera It self 78 sft and labour extra its works out more 200 sft.

any experience please share also the life time of shera panels.

-chand
naveenkr

Post by naveenkr »

Hi Chand, During ACE Bangalore. we meet few guys... on external clading solutions... cost of the material was ranging from 70/100 sqft.. they are similar to Shera board... shall be meeting them this weekend.. and share the details post this week..
chand

Post by chand »

thanks will be waiting for your reply

-chand
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

Any update on this please...:-)
kanukaushik

Post by kanukaushik »

checkout Fiberrxel . they have FRP panels for wall clading
amit_k77

Post by amit_k77 »

Has anyone used sandstone tiles as wall cladding material?
I was looking into the site: http://buystone.in/product_information. ... 9f82d435f5

I need some clarification of using sandstone tiles on sizes 12x12 or 24x24 as wall cladding tiles. Will this be suitable for long term, maintenance issues etc.
Nivas

Post by Nivas »

there was one vendor quoting around 600\sqft with frame for fundermax HPL with 10 yr guarantee,HPL gets riveted onto a aluminium frame 6 inches from wall.
gshelter

Post by gshelter »

If you want to consider Jayanagar Indian company http://www.fiberproducts.in/wall-cladding.html they are quoting FRP Plank Rs. 445 sft. FRP Wood Finish Wall Cladding Rs. 430 sft. And installation runs into Rs 5000 to 10000 (done by the carpenter they subcontracted to).. No painting, no polishing etc..per company..

Other options are Shera - made in Indonesia Rs. 180 installed and Everest made in India Rs. 165 installed. One installer is http://www.jkassociate.co.in/SHERA-Fibr ... t-products
Both needs re-polishing after 7-8 years..

I haven't done business with them nor I know any one did. So please check and let us know...if you chose to get it done from any one of panel people...
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

anirs wrote:I would like to have external wall cladding with panels having wooden finish as shown.It should be durable and non fading.What is HPL?Ar Praveen and others pls help.Thanks
http://3aceinteriors.com/hpl.html
SHERA Plank. Anything Else is Just a Façade.
SHERA Plank is simple to handle and easy to install and is therefore suitable even for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) segment. SHERA plank is a fibre cement siding and is fire resistant to A2-s1,d0 and made in accordance to EN12467.

SHERA Plank is also water resistant, insect and rot resistant and therefore requires very little maintenance. It is the perfect fiber cement siding for any house that needs a simple, yet durable cladding material. SHERA Plank comes in several sizes and textures to match your housing needs, making it easy to select your desired interior/exterior cladding materials.
xxxxxxxx@shera.in

You can educate about any product and share your knowledge but marketing or sharing contacts is only permitted once you start helping members by sharing your experiences / dos & don't

Return to “Interiors”