labour charges for Electician, painting and plumbing works

naninet

labour charges for Electician, painting and plumbing works

Post by naninet »

hi
can any one please tell me or mail me the labour charges for Electrical , Painting and Plumbing works for a new house
thanks
ausraja

Re: labour charges for Electician, painting and plumbing wor

Post by ausraja »

For a house built on a 30*40 site

For Electrical - I paid 20,000rs/Floor and this is to do everything from beginning until fitting the tubelight , fan and geyser for the house.I had 3 floors so my total cost was 60,000 for my building.If you negotiate they will compromise for even 15,000rs/floor which i realized only later.

For Plumbing - I paid 8,000rs/Toilet and nothing extra for kitchens so your total cost will be for the number of toilets in the building and nothing extra.Plumbing is a very easy and costly job this days so make sure that u monitor this guy.Getting him later will be costlier.

For Painting - It starts from 30,000 and goes upto 40,000 / floor so since i had 3 floors i had paid 90,000 which was teh starting price and you can pay anything until 1,20,000 .

No big calculation involved like looking for chadra or sqft and even if they do this math and quote a higher price then just ignore them because they need to change and not us

Please note that this is just for labor and not material and never compromise for a higher price.
mpkishore

ARCHITECT REQUIRED

Post by mpkishore »

Dear all
greetings
Iam an indivudal, constructing a house cum commercial type near sunkadhakatte road / BEL layout through labour contract ; I have structural building drawings (plans) completed ; Also construction of footings & plinth at site. I need an architectural help , site visit and do advises on architectural issues ; I need also building elevation ; If any architect / free lancing type architect is interseted can contact with their price. I am on budget constuction; Iam also request forum memebers if any known person can suggest

thanksfor cooperation

regards
mpk
ardesarchitects

Re: labour charges for Electician, painting and plumbing wor

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi ,Kishore
Ideally you should have contacted an architect for the design it self.You do get architects who can do site visit @ per site visit fee.I would suggest you to look for some architect near to your place since its only site visit works some one from far may not come .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects

Return to “Interiors”