vitirified wooden tile

chand

vitirified wooden tile

Post by chand »

Hello,

I wanted opinon on viritified tiles that look like wooden flooring they come in all the wood colour and textures . price ranges from 70,90 and 130 /sft for 2* 2 , 2*4ft, 0.5 * 3ft. On st Marks road , a shop by name Hriday sales gujrathi tiles.

I also saw similar designs by Nitco and RAK bit expensive , has anyone experience this new vitrified tiles look like wood. they even have those fine groves from far they look like wooden.

They are all scratch proof, sales guy even scrathed with key nothing happens only sparks come.

ANy experience appreaciated with wood like vitirified tiles, how do they look like and any maintatance issue like dust accumalation.

thanks,
Chand
keerthi2006

Re: vitirified wooden tile

Post by keerthi2006 »

do anyone know about the shop Hriday home solution in St. Marks Road, Bengaluru,
raman_63

Post by raman_63 »

The Problem with Wood Like vitrified floors
1. Installing cut tile will break the pattern and you will always see the white base if its not a through vitrified.
2. Maintenance is similar to vitrified if you go for Non textured tiles (I recommend not to go for textured tiles as it might chip when you drag chairs etc)
3. Nitco, Rak, Kajaria are good quality tiles and will not chip they are thicker and harder than local wood tiles.

Raman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi raman, As per forum rules you need to share your knowledge before you could add your service or product marketing .

ADMIN
rithick

Post by rithick »

Hi,
i recently bought shimpolo wooden tiles & so far most of poeple thought that it is real wood , not the veritified one. Have a look at it.

thanks, rithick

Return to “Interiors”