Green ply CLUB vs PEEL Plywood for kitchen

rakshith.bh

Green ply CLUB vs PEEL Plywood for kitchen

Post by rakshith.bh »

:ugeek: Hi all,
As per the subject i am confused weather to go for Green ply club or Peel ply as the difference in amount per sq feet cost is bearable. I am getting my kitchen interiors done by my carpenter with only labor payment and i am supplying the materials to him.
1. Green CLUB or Peel plywood which is better ?
2. does the thickness of the plank really matters ? (doubt over 16mm vs 19mm)
3. How to differentiate original vs fake plywoods ?

Note: I am considering only BWP ( Boiling Water Proof)

Thankyou
Regards
Rakshith BH
swamy_blr

Re: Green ply CLUB vs PEEL Plywood for kitchen

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Rakshith,

I suggest you try with Peel plywood instead of Green Club, the thickness of plank and uniformity with Garjan in between planks.

other option is Century club prime which is very good in terms of Quality for Kitchen and Bathrooms.

The price is almost same range around 115 - 145

For Peel plywood try the Shop opposite to Satallite Busstand Mysore Road.

rgds
Swamy
rakshith.bh

Re: Green ply CLUB vs PEEL Plywood for kitchen

Post by rakshith.bh »

Dear Swamy ,

Thanks for your honest review :) .
I was very confused over Peel ply representatives opposite to sattelite bustop as they were trying to convince me telling me that it has been used in many big projects. However when i researched on that brand i found that they are in market from only past 5 years and there are not many people u can find who can give a good review. It will only be a matter of taking chance which i was not willing to for my newly constructed own house and hence decided to go with the existing Big Brand Green club as my carpenter also insisted the same.

Now going forward for the wardrobes and TV cabinet stuffs (Interior) works my carpenter insists FIRMWOOD and RAAJ ply over other Big brands like Century and NIKKI as I have budget constrains.
Firmwood costs me like 5 rs cheaper than Raaj ply and in me ground works i found that FirmWood is better quality than Raaj Ply is that true ?

Raaj costs 5-10 Rs more and it is said only for the brand but qualitywise FirmWood is better.

1> Guys are there any sugestions for plywood / plyboard brands for wardrobe and other interior works ?
2> Should i opt for ply boards or plywoods is my second question ?

Thanks and Regards
Rakshith BH :)

Return to “Interiors”