Plywood selection

rjblr

Plywood selection

Post by rjblr »

I had decided to go for Green Gold. However someone mentioned about Hunsply. I was not too familiar with this name. Any feedback?
catchmesachin

Re: Plywood selection

Post by catchmesachin »

Hunply is very good but very very expensive. I am buying plywood today RAAJ plywood BWP for entire house.
rjblr

Post by rjblr »

I heard from many people that there are lot of fake products in the market for Green Ply. That is making me explore other options.
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

On research came to know RAAJ doesnt have BWP and sells only BWR. Yesterday i purchased MWP Plywood BWP for entire house and got the material delivered yesterday. Got the plywood tested and got it cut and the quality is supreme. Very happy with the purchase.

Be very careful with plywood purchase as there are 1000s of brands in the market. Its better to buy it from a known shop whom u can trust. There is a lot of cheating in plywood shop as they bill you for one and supply u something else. And never take ur carpenter to plywood shop as the prices will be different if u take ur carpenter as the shop has to share a commission for the same.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Buyers need to understand one thing, they should always look at value for money. If they give Importance only for the economy than the quality & durability, people on the other side take the advantage of it. If they look for cheaper Ply in Branded Names from unknown shoppers, they get fake items only.

Return to “Interiors”