duplex house near rajarajeshwari nagar

rreddy18

Re: duplex house near rajarajeshwari nagar

Post by rreddy18 »

I completely agree with Raghu , what's wrong in making contacts using this forum. Most of the real estate agents a.k.a property consultants job ends after the so called sitting. Raghu is well educated and I think it is a good idea to deal with him rather then some road side real estate agents. If you are genuinely interested then you can always negotiate for the commission. I bought one property recently in JP nagar where I negotiated the commission to 1.25% or so , I tried for 1% , but was not successful.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Reddy

When it comes to the matter of property/money, there is no difference between the attitude of Educated or uneducated Agents. I have personally seen how many lawyers/advocates and other so called professional real estate promoters who are engaged in this real estate middlemen business are no less than a any anti-social elements once they enter into an agreement with the seller. Till the time the seller sign the agreement, they pose themselves as the genuine buyers and later they show their real face.

For your kind info, there are so many other so called professional agents operating in the same area where Raghu is also dealing, but they are openly quoting their charges as 1%. given an ad below for your reference. So whats big deal with Raghu. Just b'cos he has more number of middlemens in his network, doesn't justify his argument for charging more. If there are 10 people in that network for a deal, can they charge 10% for a buyer ?????

========================================================================================================================================

1700 SFT RESIDENTIAL SITE FOR SALE NEAR RNSIT COLLEGE, UTTARHALLI, ASKING PRICE IS 2000 RUPEES PER SFT, PLUS REG,NEGOTIABLE,CONTACT 98xxxxxxxx , OUR PROFESSIONAL CHARGE IS ONE PERCENTAGE.

1200 SFT RESIDENTIAL SITE FOR SALE NEAR JYOTHIS SCHOOL,KANAKAPURA MAIN ROAD,NEAR METRO,ASKING PRICE IS 4000 RUPEES PER SFT, PLUS REG,NEGOTIABLE,CONTACT 98xxxxxxxx , OUR PROFESSIONAL CHARGE IS ONE PERCENTAGE
==========================================================================================================================================
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

totally agree with you msn1270 on "Just b'cos he has more number of middlemens in his network, doesn't justify his argument for charging more. If there are 10 people in that network for a deal, can they charge 10% for a buyer ?????

the same thing happened to us recently...we ended up dropping the deal even though we liked the house cos of the agents comission...for a 55 l house..he wanted 80l saying many middle involved... felt frustrated..he showed just one house.. have not been able to meet a single helpful real estate agent..:(

Return to “House for sale”