Need Feedback on Heritage County , Sarjapura

hari269_it

Need Feedback on Heritage County , Sarjapura

Post by hari269_it »

Hi,
Did anyone booked Villa in Heritage County , sarjapura ?
http://www.heritagehomes.in/
Looking for pros and cons in buying a villa in sarjapur area and in particular this project
Thanks
Hari
leelapk

Re: Need Feedback on Heritage County , Sarjapura

Post by leelapk »

Dude heritage county seems to be far.. from the wipro and infy campuses..
Invest something in areas near these proposals
And regarding proposed SRR, no idea when it is going to be executed
hari269_it

Post by hari269_it »

"far.. from the wipro and infy campuses.. " campuses in which area ?
house.hunter

Post by house.hunter »

I was also considering this project as the floor plans and the price range was very impressive. However it is at least 30 Kms one way drive from city center where my current office is . So dropping the plans as of now. Someone who works in whitefield or electronic city should have a look at this project
indhunataj

Post by indhunataj »

Hi..This is completely my personal opinion ..I lived in SARJAPUR for 2 years ...But not in heritage county side...SARJAPUR to attibele road...For invest ,yes surely you will get appreciation in future ...As of now the villas which in prelauch near SARJAPUR,dommasandra,chikkatirupati are somewhere around 65 to 70 lakhs in basic cost itself...Only heritage and pentagon group are little bit less as they are not in main road....The road which leads to SARJAPUR village for these projects are really kacha road and almost whole day local traffic will be there....but builders told that BMRDA is going to do the roadwork shortly....Now lots of apartments and villas are in under construction status ..Within 2 or 3 years area will be more liveable ...but rental demand is little bit less as it lacks in commercial like malls,multiplexes...But plenty of good schools are close by ...proposed INFOSYS campus ( god only knows when it's going to start ) ,AZIM premji university are also close by .. SABIC technology already started construction in full swing ....Apart from that I have no idea about the builder.....
shafi

Post by shafi »

We have visited and found it good. But we didn't verfied the documents whether they are correct or not.
Has anyone gone through that also how much are they giving for 30*40 site?
abhinkoi

Post by abhinkoi »

Hi,

In heritage county price for a villa on 30x40 site with 1488 sq ft covered area is 48.44 lakhs. Didnt check about 30x50 site villas.

I also got the quotation from Peninsula Parkville & the telling price is 47 lakhs for 30x40 site villa (1450 sqft ) built up area but the final price is 43 lakhs(as they quoted over the phone). May be when we will go, sit & talk they might reduce some more....

anybody interested pls let me know..we can go for a group deal to get better price...

thx
abhinav

Return to “House for sale”