Fully Furnished Independent house for SALE at SBI Layout

aadya

Fully Furnished Independent house for SALE at SBI Layout

Postby aadya » December 21st, 2015, 1:35 pm

1. Location of the house - SBI Layout, layout is done by State Bank of India for its employees, right next to Vijaya Bank layout in Bannerghatta Road. I purchased site from one of the SBI employee
2. Size details – 30x40, 1200 SFT, on which built a SINGLE unit house having covered car garage, and G+2 house, + 1 room at the terrace (set up as office for own use) + Utility area covered with Mangalore tiles (Total around 3750 SFT)
3. Facing - West
4. Information about developer / builder – N/A
5. State if it is a BDA plot or not. – Non BDA, BBMP A khata site
6. Approvals - BDA, BMRDA, BBMP, DC conversion etc – BBMP A Khata property, has a construction loan with Central Bank of India.
7. Price info - price per sq. ft and total price. – If interested, please reach me at – aadya.us@gmail.com, I have outlined price and other details at the end of this post
8. Contact info - aadya.us@gmail.com, or reply to this post. I shall call back
9. If direct seller or Broker. – Direct seller, and Owner of the property
10. If Broker - post the fees/commissions you charge. – Relaters/Agents, please excuse.

I recently completed construction for self-use and, did the housewarming in July. Now that I am relocating out of country for long duration with family, would like to sell the property, few details are below –

It’s a 4 BHK fully furnished independent house with BWSSB Cauvery water connection and BESCOM electrical connection up-to date. Borewell with motor installed and sufficient water throughout the year.

House Design and Quality check at regular intervals – By G7 Architects group
Constructed by – Ravi (BE. Civil), of Varshini Constructions at HSR Layout
Steel Drawing by – Engineers from Econstruct Design

Building materials used:

- Sand – From Kollegala, Tirchi and other river sand. No M-Sand used
- Steel – Indus TMT
- Cement – Birla 42 and 53 grade
- Flooring – Granite and marble
- Tata BP Solar, 200 Ltrs, connected to all 4 baths, and Water heater connected to 1 bathroom in addition.
- Completely LED lights from “Passolite”, and “Panasonic” modular switches. Havel’s fans in all rooms and dining area
- All interior work is completed - Kitchen cabinets, TV cabinets, Bar counter, Book/library counter, All 4 Bed Room wardrobes included
- Jaquar fittings, and Hindware EWC and 1 IWC at ground floor
- Underground sump of 12,000 Ltr capacity with automatic controller and Overhead tank of 2000 ltr capacity
- Teak wood main door, Pooja door, dining table and other furniture’s. Also teak wood Railings. All window frame and shutters are of wood from Coorg. We procured it from estate, have permit copies from Forest department etc. Railings are fitted with toughened glass. Living room has a Double-Height ceiling
- Set-Back of 2 feet all around the house
- Full size wooden and glass gate
- Front elevation – stone design
- Complete house fabrication work is completed with safety doors and locks
- Security camera provisioning done
- One side of the terrace is covered with Poly Carbonate sheet with wooden pillars and one side open terrace
- Expected Price – 3.2CRs(slightly negotiable) as clear titles, good locality and layout is formed by State Bank of India (SBI Layout) and good neighborhood. Closer to House Road (around 3 KMs), closer to Bannerghatta Road (around 2 KMs), closer to Royal Meenakshi Mall, May schools including BGS Institutions, Hospitals (Apollo and Fortis) and parks (Vijaya Enclave Park and BTM 4th stage BDA park). Convenient bus routes nearby etc.
- Contact – aadya.us@gmail.com

jrajeshn

Re: Fully Furnished Independent house for SALE at SBI Layout

Postby jrajeshn » December 25th, 2015, 1:38 pm

The price which you quoted is too high and its more than double. could u pls elaborate your quotation.

PEDRU

Postby PEDRU » December 26th, 2015, 8:56 am

Yes, if it is around 1-1.2 cr, please let me know. My calculation is as below.
1200x6000=78L
3.75ksqftx10L=37.5L

Simran

Postby Simran » December 27th, 2015, 9:12 am

Dear pedru, Your calculation for the construction is not correct even for the cheapest construction using msand. With the specs mentioned by the seller, it would cost minimum Rs.1800-2000/sft- if it is a labour contract and it may go upto Rs.2500/ sft for a material full contract.

kanthraj

Postby kanthraj » December 28th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Dear Friend, why do't you share the Pics of the property .

bloremanager

Postby bloremanager » March 2nd, 2016, 5:45 pm

You cannot build 37.5 squares on such a small site area. I am pretty sure the setbacks would be so minimal that light and air would not be sufficient.
Your architect should have known better, FAR of 2.25 max could be built. So 27 squares max.
Expecting 26,000/sq.ft is a joke, that too on Bannerghatta road. You can get a fabulous house for 3.2 crores in Jayanagar itself.

Return to “House for sale”