Brand new house for sale near Electronic city

shang

Brand new house for sale near Electronic city

Postby shang » July 29th, 2016, 1:46 pm

Dear all,

I'm planning to sell my brand new house near electronic city. Price is Rs.1,50,00,000 (1 crore 50 lakhs) for a 4500 sq-ft property. Anyone here who is looking to invest/buy/construct a new home may consider my house.

Given below are the details of the house;

Location: RK Township, Bommasandra. It is located 2.5 kms from Hosur main road, 5-6kms to various companies in Electronic city phase 1 & 2.
Plot: 30 X 50 = 1500 sqft
Directional facing of the plot : East
Current realistic plot value : 3500/ sq-ft.
Road: 40 feet wide road in front.
Built-up area : 4550 sq-ft
No. of floors: 3.5 floors (3 floors + 1 room on 4th floor)

Ground & First floor is spacious Duplex house of 2800 sq-ft built-up.
Ground floor: Parking (1 car & 3-4 two wheeler), Living, dining, kitchen, utility, guest bedroom, attached guest bathroom, common bathroom,internal stairs, external stairs (outside)
First floor : 2nd Living, master bedroom, attached bathroom, dressing area, 3rd bedroom, attached bathroom, super spacious balcony, external stairs (outside).

Second floor has two portions to be rented out. One 2BHK & One Single BHK.
Third floor has a Single room with attached bathroom.
These portions are currently rented out and getting a rent of 19k.

Water: own bore well with ample water, layout water connection is taken but not using because I have own bore well.
Approvals: BMRDA, e khata, eligible for bank loans from all banks.

House is 100% vastu compliant, east facing. It is built with direct supervision with only high quality materials used.
Interiors: Interiors worth 14 lakhs. Duplex house is having branded greenply, century ply and hettich fittings. Rental portions have basic furnishing.

Flooring: Kajaria Digital HD virtrified tiles and Johnson vitrified tiles.

common amenities: Club house with shuttle court, swimming pool, layout water supply. RK Township is one of the developed layouts near e-city with more than 500 families residing here.

We will be moving out of the country by October end. Sale is open till september, beyond which I will be looking to rent out the house. Price quoted is the actual cost of construction and current land price only. Seriously interested buyers may contact +91 - 9611911879. Photos can be shared after the discussion.

Simran

Re: Brand new house for sale near Electronic city

Postby Simran » August 8th, 2016, 11:52 am

Hi Shang,

Tried calling the given number but couldn't connect.
I reside in RK Township. My in-laws are interested to buy a house there. How old is your building. Is the price negotiable? Please share the site and pictures to rkjee@yahoo.co. in.

shang

Re: Brand new house for sale near Electronic city

Postby shang » September 1st, 2016, 11:40 am

Dear Simran,

Sorry, I was on a business tour and I missed couple of enquiries. I am reachable on 9611911879;
I have forwarded the details to your id. It is a brand new building completed in March 2016. Price is negotiable.

Regards,
Sano

Return to “House for sale”