BOREWELL PUMP INSTALLATION COST

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
pribaaji

Re: BOREWELL PUMP INSTALLATION COST

Post by pribaaji »

Thank you mr. Sastry, your information is very helpful.we are able to understand that we need to strike a balance between electric cost vs water cost.We have decided to go for a motor capable of pumping from 900 to 1000 feet from the info given by you. Will contact sree reddy pumps for the quotation.thank you once again.
mvssastry

Post by mvssastry »

You may give information of water levels, depth of bore etc to them, they also will tell you what is the likely yield and what type of motor at what depth to be installed. Another important point is, how much time it is taking for the water to get filled in the bore after emptying.
vkalavar

Post by vkalavar »

[quote="prakasr2000"]Can you please share number and address.

Dear Prakash,

Apology for the delayed reply, the company name is "Hrishi pumps WIlson Garden" / 9448462726. I would request you to not to mention the exact price quote which I have mentioned here, instead you get a quotation from him and negotiate to the best possible price.

I am ok if you mention my name.

Regards,
Vishwa
vkalavar

Post by vkalavar »

mvssastry wrote:Dear V Kalavar,
Since I was busy I could not give immediately a detailed reply and I only acknowledged. Before i got your reply, got the pump installed and details are as follows:

3HP 40 stage Taro 4" Texmo pump Rs.24645
1 1/4 HDPE 16 KGcm Mangalam pipe @ Rs.123/- 240 metres Rs.29520/-
End fittings B/S/S Rs.900/-
V Guard cable 2.5 mm sq @ Rs.62/- 270 metres Rs.16740/-
3HP starter Ocheg dry run Rs.3791/-
Total Rs.75596/-
Vat Rs.4158/-
Deliver & fitting charges Rs.2746
Total Rounded Rs.82500/-
I choose to take V guard cable instead of Finolex because I was told tht more than 90% finolex cables duplicates are dumped into the market and it is difficult to identify. I was informed that Vguard is better than a duplicate finolex.
Dear Sri Kalavar - Your views please.
Dear mvssastry,

As the installation is already done now there is no point in retrospecting each item price. On overall I think you have paid 5+ K more.
mvssastry

Post by mvssastry »

Dear Mr Priya Balaji,
Based on the discussion in the forum, It appears that I might have paid slightly more around 5K. Please keep in mind this point while you negotiate the prices.
baruc2003

Post by baruc2003 »

Hi,
when we dug the borewell we got wet rocks from 80ft itself and we got around 1 1/4 inch water at 300ft. I went ahead and drilled upto 840ft where the total yield was around 1.5 inch. Borewell people say yield is more than 1.5inch but most of water evaporates due to heat while drilling.
I went through the posts and went ahead to buy bore well pump and accessories. I know that prices are always less near sjp road for motors and hardwares as i've been buying mono blocks many times since childhood (my friends/relatives who buy in their areas often pay 300-400s more).
I hunted in 2-3 shops and chose norton marketing(i'm not marketing please check out other shop quotations and choose your own but make sure you get quotation from 2-3 to compare).
my choice of fittings.
1) texmo taro 3hp single phase 40 stage - 29200 inc vat. ( texmo-aqua has no warranty from company and all are dealer warranties so chose texmo-TARO which has company warranty)
2) mangalam HDPE pipe felt quality is good compared to some varma brand (16 guage he said may be he meant 16kgcm and 12guage). I chose 12 guage one. - 120/mtr. other cheaper pipes available from 92 rs - 230 mtrs - 27600
3) finolex cable 4sq mm and confirmed it's original one if not they say it can be taken back. vguard available for 2rs higher than finolex.
92 rs per metre - 250 mtrs - 23000 (chose 4sq mm as they mention for single phase ampere flow is more and 4sq mm is best than 2.5sq mm).
4) end fitting - 550
5)clamp, bend nrv, nipple - 800
6) transport and fitting - 3000
7) one vguard submersible pump 1hp for sump - 7200 inc vat
8) control panel any good one with dry run protector - 3000
total -94k including 1hp sump motor.
we can save more my making wire 2.4sq mm which I did not want to do and varma hdpe can be chosen which is 20rs lesser than mangalam.
thanks,
Bharath
bsc2010

Post by bsc2010 »

Hello,

Want to understand how to choose 1 Phase or 3 Phase motor? I have a borewell depth of 800 ft, Pump to be installed at 750 feet and oht is another 35 ft approx, With various interactions with the dealers, i have got suggestion to use 3HP 40 stage Texmo pump and 4 sqmm cable. Not sure how to decide on 3 ph or 1 ph.

Please advise.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi

Could you please help me out with the below queries regarding borewell pump :

Source depth is about 1000+ft and about 1-1.5 inch water and dug further upto 1100. I am being recommended a 5 HP at depth 1000-1050. Wanted to get some feed back about this as well as any pointers regarding places to buy the pump etc. Also in case someone has some knowledge about it, Approximate prices would be really helpful as well since there is so much variation in prices in different places. Thanks!!
pribaaji

Post by pribaaji »

hi simplycar,

texmo 5hp 50stage motor will pump from a max of 1100ft as per my research. i have attached the quotations i received from 3 vendors for your reference.hope this helps.
Attachments
borewell.xlsx
(7.82 KiB) Downloaded 629 times
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Thank you very much. This is very helpful.

Return to “Material prices”