BOREWELL PUMP INSTALLATION COST

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
mvssastry

Reg: Bore well pump problem

Post by mvssastry »

Dear members,
I have installed a 3HP 40 stage taro 4 inch texmo industries three ph pump for drawing water from a depth of around 1000 ft. Other accessories and fittings are 1 1/4 HDPE 16 kgcm mangalam pipe(240 metres), 2.5 sqmm V-Guard cable and 3 HP starter. Installation was during February 2014. For the last two and odd years, there was no much noticeable problem. But in the recent past I noticed that the motor is getting tripped after starting. There is no much voltage fluctuation in the area. Can you please throw some light on this and advise the remedial action.
suchith

Re: BOREWELL PUMP INSTALLATION COST

Post by suchith »

Dear Shashtri,

We recently dig the borewell and the water was attained at 530 ft depth.. could you please elucidate what could be the total cost for texmo pump and other installation cost?

Regards,
Suchith
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

suchith wrote:Dear Shashtri,

We recently dig the borewell and the water was attained at 530 ft depth.. could you please elucidate what could be the total cost for texmo pump and other installation cost?

Regards,
Suchith

I recently installed a borewell motor for my borewell at 650 feet. I went with a texmo 3hp 30 stage motor. 12.5 KG Varuna pipe, L and T starter, etc. The total came to around 60,000 rupees.
suchith

Post by suchith »

Thanks very much for your update.. much appreciated
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Suchith,

3 HP Texmo will cost you 28000/-
Go with Finolex Wires (Check for Original) @ 75-80 per Metre
L & T Starter = 4450/- (This is Auto start one and smaller one), others brand will be around 2500/- without Autostart and bigger in Size
HDPE Pipe Raksha Pipes @ 110-120 Per metre (1 metre will be around 19-20 Feet and calculate accordingly)
Extra Fittings : 3000/-
Transport + Installation around 3000 - 4000

You can visit multiple dealers in SJP/SP Road near K R Market and check the price , most of them reduce in one item and increase in other but final price will be same.

Please ensure that installation of Motor & pipe should be done with Vehicle Roller setup inside the Borewell not manual one done by Installer.

rgds
Swamy
eecbangalore

Post by eecbangalore »

contact for borewell pumps
there is office called pump n pumps they will do it very reasonable price.
pumpnpump2@gmail.com
Parthib

Post by Parthib »

Hi Friends,

We recently dug borewell. We got first water source at 370ft, then we went further digging, Found one more water source at 1060ft. then we stopped at the depth is 1120ft. The borewell guy told us the water yield is around 1.5 to 1.75".

I'm not very clear how to select the relevant pump and accessories. Please share your views for the below points.

we have to go for 1phase or 3phase Motors..? which is cost effective with good result.?
Which make is best pump brand with good service in Bangalore east area.?
What is best pipes, cables and starter kit.?

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Parthib
lakshmiji

Post by lakshmiji »

Hello Parthib,

my borewell also similar to the specs you told. dug till 1100 with final source at 1070

the kannan guys have taken me for a ride by not stopping the digging till 1100SFT. as they were not disclosed info properly.
but not to take chance i went till 1100. as all my neighbors got borewells dug till this range...
------------
below are the details of various components and the rates i have got.
check glowship.com for motor
--------
texmo 760H 5HP MOTOR 30500
raksha HDPE 16KGF Pipe 320 meters 320*(121 price varies) 38720
finolex 4SQ MM cable 330 meters 330*(95 price varies) 31350
L&T M6 Starter 5000
Clamps 1200
Transportation 1200
Installation 1200
--------------
there is a borewell camera which gives info where the sources are. go for this test(might cost you 1-2K). get this test done again.
if you post your requirement in indiamart/just dial - sellers will call you. ask for quotation. go with the guy gives best quote

you might need
TEXMO 760H Motor, HDPE Pipes go for raksha(good name in the market), Finolex 4sqmm wire, L&T Starter
while installing take care. ask them to put submersible tape instead of plastic thread to join HDPE Pipe and the Cable....

you might need a TEXMO openwell sump motor of 1.5HP (11345/-)
all the best
rajeshe8

Post by rajeshe8 »

swamy_blr wrote:Hi Suchith,

3 HP Texmo will cost you 28000/-
Go with Finolex Wires (Check for Original) @ 75-80 per Metre
L & T Starter = 4450/- (This is Auto start one and smaller one), others brand will be around 2500/- without Autostart and bigger in Size
HDPE Pipe Raksha Pipes @ 110-120 Per metre (1 metre will be around 19-20 Feet and calculate accordingly)
Extra Fittings : 3000/-
Transport + Installation around 3000 - 4000

You can visit multiple dealers in SJP/SP Road near K R Market and check the price , most of them reduce in one item and increase in other but final price will be same.

Please ensure that installation of Motor & pipe should be done with Vehicle Roller setup inside the Borewell not manual one done by Installer.

rgds
Swamy
Hi Swamy ,

Could you please help me understand what a vehicle Roller setup is and what would be the advantage over installer . I just did the borewell and the yield is at 700 ft . i will try vehicle roller if you give me some info around this .

Regards
Rajesh
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Rajesh,

It is Mahindra Jeep comes with Motor based Lifting Vehicle to put the Motor & HDPE/Wire inside the Borewell. The HDPE Pipe will be rolled over their Pulley. Very easy and convenient Method.

Some of them go with manual process of holding this Motor & Pipe and insert into the Borewell, they take it on Road and disturbing the Traffic as well because the length will be more than 650 Feet. Also the Soil/Small Stone granules will stick with pipe and go inside the pipe.

While buying the Motor/Pipe, insist them to use the Motor based Lifting machine, they will arrange it as a part of Installation process.

rgds
Swamy

Return to “Material prices”