Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

MNRS

Re: Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

Post by MNRS »

Hi Sumitha.r.d.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. And thanks for letting us know about the issues and so the customers will be careful when they are dealing with them.
I was never heard of all these things. I am not sure even you might have heard all these before booking.

Thanks for your awareness messages. I suggest you to put your advice in a new thread in Reviews section too.
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pkmalladi

Post by Pkmalladi »

Hi Sumitha

Can you give me your contact details at pkmalladi@gmail.com. The builder now has got bmrda release letter also and has completed all the common development works so this is a good buy. I wanted to know what your concern was before I proceeded.

Pavan malladi
Pkmalladi@gmail.com
Veena

Post by Veena »

Hai i have decided to pick a villa with these guys can any one who have alredy purchased there can share your feedback , according to me i really feel things are clear with them
Pkmalladi

Post by Pkmalladi »

Hi

I myself have also picked up a villa with them and they so far have been soon things quite ethically. They have in fact changed the contractor just because he was not going quality. While this has slowed down the pace they explained it to all the buyers and are taking it forward nicely .. I am waiting for them to start actual construction of my villa soon.
Veena

Post by Veena »

PlotGuy wrote:Aishwarya is a dubious builder at best. I am not sure this is related to them. If it is, I would stay far away. The erstwhile msn forum had plenty of things to say about Aishwarya, which is available here. Please peruse them first.

Now I have no idea whether this is the same Aishwarya or not but I am in general very skeptical about something that sounds too good to be true. Please do your due diligence before you spend your hard earned money. It is better to go with the most reputed builders for more money in my humble opinion.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

From another thread in mybdasites.com,

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/aishwarya-projectspresidency-projects-bangalore-bangalore-karnataka-c436292/page/2
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

I bought a 30x40 site when they were sellings plot.... But I see the progress and pace of work to be slow...
This builder is not related to other builder ( who cheated people in new airpot road)..
Based on this I had decided to buy ..
As far as I knwe, this guy was initialling constructing apartments ( low-end to mid-range ) in cv raman nagar, kaggadaspura, near marathahlli opp spice garden and KRpuram tin factory junction..

Return to “Apartment Reviews”