Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

charles1

Re: Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

Post by charles1 »

Hi Sumitha,

Really sorry to hear you got cheated! Please share what happened exactly so that other prospective buyers get to know what these guys are up to.
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

Actually there are several Aishwarya projects. I remember there were some projects/builder with the similar name, and also came across the posts that they cheated the customers.

But, as far as I know, this particular builder http://www.aisshwaryagroup.in/ is some what reputed builder. They have apartments in CV Raman Nagar (Kaggadasapura), Marathahalli (ORR) and opp to Spice Garden.

I have heard more of bad stories about the http://www.aishwaryahomes.com/.

So whoever guys are saying the http://www.aisshwaryagroup.in/ builder is dubious, can you please check once if they are same or different ? That is important.
rex25

Post by rex25 »

Sumitha,

could you please share what has happened ?

thanks
Rex Joseph
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

MNRS - Hope you are not related to Aishwarya. If you are not, I hope you will lose not even Rs 1 to Aishwarya

I think all Aishwarya are the same. Otherwise there will be lawsuits. Imagine Adarsh homes, Adarsh group, Adaarsh projects, Adarsh this and Adarsh that being separate groups that are not related to each other !!. Simply doesn't happen with reputed builders.

Aishwarya is deliberately playing this game to so that they can create an element of doubt that they are different. Look, it is clear that atleast one person got cheated. It is also clear that hundreds of people got cheated as well. I standby my original advice. Stay away from these people
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

Hi Plot Guy :)

Yes I have not related to Any Aishwarya's and have not lost a single rupee. My only point is, we should not miss a good opportunity suspecting foul plays in each and every builder. Of course we need to be cautious but also need to make out the differences.

Also, Yes, I observed more Similarities btw both, like even their Logo seems to the same. But, I just asked the question because one of my relative has gone for their Apartment in CV Raman Nagar and he has not given any complaints on their project.

Also, sorry, I have not seen full length of posts. I just seen Sumitha is saying they have been cheated. So let us hear from her.

Hope this clarifies.
BlrSite

Post by BlrSite »

Sumithra.r.d, you said you booked a villa in above post? what do you mean they cheated? can you please share your experience.

Thanks,
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 9:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Thanks for posting your experience. I am glad that you didn't lose more money. I am skeptical about getting justice via our broken court system. Anyway, thanks to forums like this, we can spread the news and educate people about unscrupulous builders.
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
charles1

Post by charles1 »

Hi Sumitha,

Please make sure you take legal action and punish these people. Don't let them get away with it.

Return to “Apartment Reviews”