Need views on Terracon Projects, Sai Residency Attibele Road

girishshk

Re: Need views on Terracon Projects, Sai Residency Attibele

Post by girishshk »

Hi All,
I noticed that these site may be developed only after another 10 years and the expected last metro station near bommasandra will be 12 kms from this site !! I have my 2 friends who booked site here as investment, But i suggest people who travel to e-city and who are working near hosur can book this 3rd phase with an sale agreement with the developer that the site will be registered within 1 year with BMRDA approval else the booking amount will be refundable.
sitesearcher

Post by sitesearcher »

has anybody visited this layout recently ? Any updates ?
chsuhasini

Post by chsuhasini »

I feel this will improve soon in 3 years minimum,beside the phase3 layout(don't know exact distance),Oxford medical college is coming(Construction going on) and Surya city commercial as well as Residential . KHB work started already, good scope of improving .
sitesearcher

Post by sitesearcher »

Any updates on this layout ? I did not get a chance to visit in the last 2 months. when will the registration happen ?
pokemon

Beware and stay away from terracon projects sai residency ph

Post by pokemon »

I went to their office and talked to BINU(a representative) and gave advance for a plot almost 10 months back. From that time he is saying same thing "BMRDA approval will come in 2 months". He has not changed his dialog and not ashamed to say same thing every time.

Now they are asking for second installment(2,00,000) to develop the layout.

Before taking money, he will call you 100 times, talks very sweet and says that he will take complete responsibility but after paying advance he treats you like a slave. He never cares and understand what you are saying and to my surprise he shouts at a customer.

If you are a customer of "Terracon projects sai residency phase iii", please share your story.
keshavachandras

Post by keshavachandras »

Hi Pokemon,

Did you get any updates from Binu; last week when we called him up he said another two months he will get the approval. Till now he used to say this month end whenever we called but now he started two months.
keshavachandras

Hi Pokeman,

Have you tried reaching to Binu recently? I had a word with him today and he informed that the farmers are now asking for more money from the developers and currently it is causing an issue in developing the sites and getting the approvals. He says another 6 months before anything can proceed.

Let me know if you have any updates.
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

There were issues with phase 2 and phase 3.Even after 2 years of booking terracon people are saying wait for another 1 year as they don't got approval.To some of my friends they are saying to pay 500 more (previously they paid 800 per sft) and get sites registered.Even if we say we are ready to pay they can't register as we all no without BMRDA approval and e-khata sites cannot be registered.This is gimmick by terracon to loot more money.In 2017 for the same sites they may ask 2000 per sft and come for registration.Even I heard most of the land they acquired was SC/ST land.12 of my friends booked plots.Better all unite and fight to get refund.For some people after cancelation of sites the cheques given by terracon are bounced.Please share concerns or thoughts how to proceed further to get our sites registered with proper approvals or money get refunded with 1300 per sft as they are asking 1300 per sft now.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

All of my friends who didn't stopped before booking have cancelled the booking now. I proposed to my 2 friends to have a agreement with the developer that the site will be registered within 1 year with BMRDA approval else the booking amount will be refundable before itself!!
Please note that for any booking before approval or release of sites there should be a proper agreement and conditions approved by developers else there is always an fool play by developers to attract only the funds for their others.
keshavachandras

Hi Prabhu,

I have sent you a PM; we can form a group and go and ask for a settlement from Terracon.

Return to “Layout Reviews”