Need views on Terracon Projects, Sai Residency Attibele Road

keshavachandras

Need views on Terracon Projects, Sai Residency Attibele Road

Post by keshavachandras »

Hi All,

My pursuite for a site has been going on like a bottom less pit (thanks to people who just kept me waiting without intention of selling, and agents who deal only with black money), and now reaching all the way till attibele as an investemnt; While searching came across the project from Terracon Sai residency near attibele and wanted to check with the members here to know how good would it be as an investment. Qutoted price is approx 10L for a 30*40 site (900 Rs + Reg).

The project is about 15 Kms from Ecity phase 1 and 5 Kms from Hosur Junction. Project is sharing its compound with the KHB surya city Phase 3; and behind Hindusthan Marbles and Oxford Medical college(under Construction).

Any thoughts and suggestion will really help.

Thanks Everyone.
keshavachandras

Re: Need views on Terracon Projects, Sai Residency Attibele

Sorry forgot to add, the project is approved by BMRDA, their phase 1 is soldout (as per the company executive and phase 2 has been booked by Central Silk Board Employees Socity about 200 sites in phase 2) While Phase 3 is the largest with about 500 sites.
adroit

Post by adroit »

Hi,

I think attibele is tooo far a location and there are some good areas before that and worth investing. Within 5 kms radius of EC still there is no development. then how much time will it take for 10 + kms to develop god only knows.

I think u can look at Bommasandra --jigani road, or chandapur circle or chandapur--anekal road ....

also go with reputed developers , so that u do not land up in any issues later on.

all the best

Vamsee
sramesh_mysore

Looking for 2BHK apartment near HSR layout, JP nagar, Jayana

Post by sramesh_mysore »

Dear all,

I am looking for a 2BHK apartment in & arround HSR layout, Jayanagar, JP nagar, Hosa road junction & nearby locations for immediate occupation.
Budget - INr 40.0 lakhs
Could any sellers respond ?
Any feedback & reviews/suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Ramesh S
Mobile: 09944936550
arkolli

Post by arkolli »

Hi keshava,

We too had come across this layout and visited the layout. Felt like good investment opportunity. They say, they are giving connectivity to Hosur road through some other adjacent layout. If that is the case, it would be only 500M from Hosur road. Otherwise, need to go through from Sarjapur road ( approx 1.2 Km from Attibele circle). Not very much sure about the negatives. Do let me know incase you found any.

Infact one of my friend already booked a plot in phase3. BMRDA is not yet done for that, and they are confident of getting it in another 2 months time. He closed the deal for Rs 770/psft , but registration would be after the approval.he paid 25% of the amount.

Regards,
Anil
keshavachandras

Hi Arkolli,

Thanks for the info. No negatives as such except for the distance; we are in talks with the developer, quoting 830 and 800 as final price. When did your friend finalize the deal?

I was informed that the phase 2 was completely booked by a central employees society.
chsuhasini

Post by chsuhasini »

Hi Arkoli,

Im interested in sai residency phase3 , but they are not providing any documents and rest details you have mentioned is same except rate. When did your friend given advance for the plot,did he get any documents?

Thanks,
Suhasini Ch
Last edited by chsuhasini on August 22nd, 2012, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arkolli

Post by arkolli »

Yes they are not providing any docs as of now. I think after BMRDA approval only they can provide you i guess. But they are asking 25% advance as of now. My friend booked it around 2 months back. And to be frank, i dont know much about other things, so its individual ability to take risks....
chsuhasini

Post by chsuhasini »

Thanks a lot for the info.

Regards
Suhasini Ch
keshavachandras

Thanks Anil,

As of today we have received a quote of 810Rs, and no east facing sites are available. Not sure if we can proceed.

Return to “Layout Reviews”