Jawahar Co-operative Society - Nandana Residency

chinumari

Jawahar Co-operative Society - Nandana Residency

Post by chinumari »

Hi,

Does anyone know about the Nandana Residency from Jawahar co-operative society. Currently the offer is opened for 699/- per sq.feet and currently Phase 1 project is under BIAPPA approval. Please share your thoughts.

Regards
chinumari
ragsaol

Re: Jawahar Co-operative Society - Nandana Residency

Post by ragsaol »

the above project is developing by "Unnathi developers" (www.unnathidevelopers.com). Seems like they have some issues with BSNL housing society. Refer below URL...they have published notice about this developer...

http://bsnlhousingsociety.com/telecom-aero-park-residency-notice.php

Regards,
Raghu
chinumari

Post by chinumari »

Hello Raghu,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Regards
Chinumari
rgiridhar82

Post by rgiridhar82 »

Hi sir ,

Has anyone booked in Jawahar co -society ? The issue mentioned above is between unnathi and BSNL layout . This layout is a different layout.
chinumari

Post by chinumari »

Hi Giridhar

No. I didn't book any site in Jawahar Co-operative Society. I didn't satisfied myself with the property document so I dropped it. There are other layouts coming out in chapparakallu road. I visited BSNL employees layout and recently I heard central excise layout but in my view any one would take minimum 3 to 5 years to develop.

Regards
Nagaraj C
rgiridhar82

Post by rgiridhar82 »

Hi Nagaraj,

Thanks for your reply , i was planning to go for Jawahar Co-operative as the rates were very attractive < 699 . What was the problem with the documents any strong reason ?

In your opinion what is the prevailing rate in Chapparakallu road / IVC road near to Telecom layouts ?

rgds,
Giridhar
props

Post by props »

Nagaraj....i bought plot in green field Telcom lyt 2 weeks back for 600/sqft; this price was really negotaiated one which we got as we went as a group of three So i think the rate near telecom lyt is around 600/sqft.
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

Hi Props,

There is one telcom layout in near Manyatha tech park. are these two telecom layouts belong to same society. I would lyk to discuss regarding this. can I have your contact number.
Last edited by Az2012 on December 24th, 2012, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
props

Post by props »

Azim....Im not too sure if it belongs to the same society but they certainly have really good layouts in dif parts of the city ...you could go throught he below link -
http://www.telecomhousing.org/index.html
sudhamani

Post by sudhamani »

hi Props,
Could you please let me know how to purchase a site in green field telecom layout, as i am interested to buy one. Whether we need to be a member first or we can buy directly. Please provide me your number so that we can discuss further,,

Return to “Layout Reviews”