Need review of Oakdale green by SEAD housing society

learnreality

Need review of Oakdale green by SEAD housing society

Post by learnreality »

HI,

Need review of Oakdale green phase I project by SEAD housing society(http://seadhousing.com/projects.php).
if any body is a member and booked in phase I of this project, can you share your experince with this society and is your plot got registered?

Thanks in advance...
sitehunter007

Re: Need review of Oakdale green by SEAD housing society

Post by sitehunter007 »

Hey LearnReality,

Looks like there wasn't much of a response on your post. Did you happen to find some on your own at all??
Regards,
Sitehunter
akgk

Post by akgk »

Hi,

I am a member of SEAD society and I have also booked a site with them. They have obtained the BDA approval for Phase 1. I am waiting for more information from the society. I think its a worth investment as I got it at a very low cost.

Regards,
Anil
sreddy90

Post by sreddy90 »

Hi,

I am a member of Software Engineers & Doctors Housing Society Ltd. I have become a member some couple of years back. I had booked a site in their first project OAKDALE GREENS which is near Sir M Visvesvaraya BDA Layout. Recently I came to know that they have obtained the BDA Approval for the layout that they are forming. They are also coming up with couple of new projects in Bangalore and Mysore. The approval number is PRL-37/12-13/2792/2013-14. I have really been benefited by booking a site in the society.

Guys who are thinking of joining this society can go through their website. The link is provided below.

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
Plz breif out how you have benifited buying site there.How does society really helping members?The site price is same like any other layout next to it.So whats the use of society purchase.People in this forum expect clear info sharing .
Regards ADMIN
sreddy90

Post by sreddy90 »

Dear Admin,

I am a member of the society. I booked the site at 679/- per sqft and now the surrounding price is going above 2000 per sqft. So thats how I have been benefitted. As per my little knowledge, the societies gives at cost price. Since there was a thread about this society, so I thought of sharing my experience as I am member of it. For any further information, you can contact the society. I am not recommending you to buy a site from this society only. You can buy from any society where you feel you will be benefitted. I hope, I have answered your question.

Return to “Layout Reviews”