Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

madhukumar.313

Re: Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

Post by madhukumar.313 »

Hi,
I planned to buy a site in KNS Anirvan. But came across a post in one of this forum saying there is a 30 acre BBMP Waste to Energy Treatment plant in Kannahalli and 9 acre plant in Seegahalli. Any idea how bad is the smell from these plants and future health and ground water issues.
http://bbmp.gov.in/documents/10180/2630 ... %20SWM.pdf
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

The metropolitan co-operative housing society is allotting around 25 acres next to KNS Anirvan to I**S, IP**S, KA**S and other officers and they will surely ensure that this is pushed out.

Please check the Prajavani paper today on this article.
haiaru123

Post by haiaru123 »

Hi Guys,
I am planning to purchase in KNS anirvan. Dont know is it worth or not.
Please share some opinions.

Other part of story, they are advertising with "Poornima Devi techpark". But when I contacted them, I am getting reply from Poornima tech park guys that, this project is cancelled..

Anybody knows the real side?

Thanks in advance,
arun
mithung2000

Post by mithung2000 »

Entire project is mortgaged for a 70 crore loan in a bnk in mumbai. Please ask them to show the original documents before paying any advance.
My friend paid money and took back advance after knowing about the mortgage which was not told while collecting the booking amount.
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

mithung2000 wrote:Entire project is mortgaged for a 70 crore loan in a bnk in mumbai. Please ask them to show the original documents before paying any advance.
My friend paid money and took back advance after knowing about the mortgage which was not told while collecting the booking amount.
Just out of curiosity, But builder has processed BDA Khata along with Pre construction approval documents as well such as Occupancy Certificate, Hence he should have closed the loan by now!!!!!
rajeshban

Post by rajeshban »

hi i am panning to buy plot in KNS anirvan near nice road,like to know more abt this who invested already. please mail me asharaj2264@gmail.com
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

For any updates on KG Layout.. Pls follow my blog - http://nkglayout.blogspot.in/
rajeshban

Post by rajeshban »

Hi, we booked plot in KNS Anirvan, is their any owners group please let me know--reachrajeshk@gmail.com
Mamatha NPK

Post by Mamatha NPK »

The smell from waste disposal unit is really bad. otherwise the location of KNS ANIRWAN is very good.
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Mamatha NPK wrote:The smell from waste disposal unit is really bad. otherwise the location of KNS ANIRWAN is very good.
It is now that they have placed bio filters as temporary solution. But Very soon govt is going to remove it. As 330ft Arterial Road along with 5 biggest commercial centres are coming up in that locality. A Major Big 350 flats with 10 floors apartments is also coming up in that vicinity. Hence it will get removed soon !!!

Return to “Layout Reviews”