Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

thippeswamy

Re: Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

Post by thippeswamy »

nbp wrote:Anybody booked in KNS Unnati?
Please let me know,if any one bought at Unnati and i'm also interested.
funkykar

Post by funkykar »

Me and my friends are have done the agreement, the loan process is almost over. Bank should be disbursing the amount very soon and in less than 10 days registration also should finish. It was a fantastic experience. I and my friends learnt a lot of things related to process and procedures of buying a property as this was our very first time. Now, I am working on getting one for my sister in Anirvan/Unnati.

Since I have been interacting with KNS for 3 months for myself and behalf of my friends, I have gathered a good information on Anirvan and partially on Unnati. If any one wants any additional information or clarifications, mail me @ karthik.makam@gmail.com

I will be very happy to share any information I have and if possible help you guys with it. thanks for a platform like mybda that can connect people and ease things out. Such platform is a boon to people working in the IT sector.
murleemohan

Post by murleemohan »

Few of my friends have also shown interest on Anirvan, but opt for Unnathi due to lack of availability as per requirement. I hope there will be a revision in price shortly and also they have planned for extension of both layouts. Anyone have the information about the status of poornima Devi Tech Park near unnathi… and a shopping mall by umang realtech monsoon breeze. Also share if anyone have information about BDA kempegowda Layout and the status. I have also heard that there will be a monorail project along NICE Road. Please share your thoughts.

If anyone looking for information with respect to layout approval, documents and reliability of developer and the potential growth of this location ... you can reach me @ murleemohan@gmail.com
and will share my experience and information I have.
funkykar

Post by funkykar »

Just an update....

Myself, friends and family ended up buying 5 plots in KNS Anirvan. One more for self is in progress. They are vey transparent to deal with. Reach out to me for any info I can be of help karthik.makam@gmail.com
kbghere

Post by kbghere »

Dear All,

I am planning to sell my site at KNS Unnati phase 1, Please let me know, if any of you interested.
Its a 30 X 40 west facing site and BDA Katha.

Email me at balaraj@gmail.com OR call me on 9880183545

Thanks
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi ,Karthik & murleemohan
Let the forum know how transparent KNS are , just writing praising words is of no use in this forum.We expect you to share the pros and cons about the layout .If you have genuinely purchased sites in the same layout ,We are sure you would have observed some negatives and some positive things about this layout.
Earlier you where asking for reviews on this layout and now you guys have purchased sites, Let the other members know your experience about purchase process you went through ,documents you checked before going for registration ,what permissions this layout has, price at which you purchased, how is the negotiation went through, what facilities are there in layout, is it worth investing if yes why ? , what was your striking point to buy 5 sites ? etc .
Failing which members will consider you as back door marketing guys.
Please follow the policy of "Give and take"

Regards
ADMIN
funkykar

Post by funkykar »

Sure. To clear the air, firstly me, my friends nor my family in any way associated with KNS or anything related to them as a company. We are IT professionals and I work for Citrix R&D india as a software engineer. I nor we don't have any vested interest with this thread, except of being help informatively. In fact, I don't even know anyone who have replied on this thread even. We have purchased the sites as investment. Couple of my friends and my sister intend to construct a house when it really becomes liveable.

The process that happened with them was very very transparent and they stick to their word till the last dot. There is no black money involved at all and strictly everything is in white. They were very supportive in all the additional documentation asked by our verifying lawyer.

Only con could be, the price was rising very quickly beofe, now it has slowed down a bit. May be because their phase 2 has started and ample number of sites are available. We purchased it for 2150, now its 2750. I expected it to have crossed 3000 atleast by now(from my investment perspective)

Loan process was also totally smooth with ICICI bank (all of us taken here). If any specifics are needed, I can provide them.

NOTE: All the above is referencing KNS Anirvan only. I don't know anyone who have purchased in Unnati or how their other projects are doing
theoremyogesh

Post by theoremyogesh »

I purchased an unreleased 20x30 site (at that time) in KNS Unnathi by paying 50% of the cost (Rs.2150 per sq feet) and got it registered in march 2015 after the release of sites in 3rd release by paying the remaining amount. They are very professional in their ways and very easy to deal with. I got loan from LIC HFL for remaining site cost + registration. The price has grown to Rs.2900 (after recent raise) mainly due to the developments in Kempe gowda layout and expect it to raise further more with Kempe Gowda layout showing good progress finally. I agree with whatever you have mentioned below and give a 5 out of 5 to them without any hesitation.
style.infy

Post by style.infy »

I have purchased a site in KNS anirvan at 2,200/- per sqft and in Unnati at 2,750/- per sqft. I would say KNS sales and after market is very supportive and professional. The only con i faced was the delay in registration by couple of days due to manager unavailability, apart from that everything was breeze. I am more happier for the fact that they helped me with loan process from ICICI. After some 60 days of registration, I got BDA khata for both the sites and as on today the prices are gone up for 2,900/- per sqt. Appreciation has slowed down over last 6 months, but i expect to reach 3,500 to 3,700/- once kempegowda sites gets allotted to people, hopefully by Dec 2016.

Drop me a note at style.infy@gmail.com if anyone is interested in knowing more on the process.

PS : - I am not at all related to KNS or its sales team. Do refrain me from bashing as back door sales guy :)
annarao333

Post by annarao333 »

Hello,
Last edited by annarao333 on January 13th, 2017, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Layout Reviews”