Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

ashishlukka

Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

Post by ashishlukka »

Hi...has somebody some idea about KNS Anirvan ? They advertise it as BDA approved layout, off magadi road and surrounded by kempegowda layout.
For 1750 rs per square feet is worth? And do we need to check any other documents for
confirming there are no legal issues/ litigation on it..I appreciate some light on the topics..
jaylohere

Re: Need reviews on KNS Anirvan project..

Post by jaylohere »

Hi,
Did you go ahead and invest in KNS Anirvan?
I too am interested in buying a plot here, but am wondering if its worth at 1750/- SQ FT. They say the project is on the proposed Peripheral ring road and is BDA approved. It is around 5 kms from Nice road and am not sure if its having an litigation/issues.
Can someone please throw some light about this project please??
Thanks!!
ashishlukka

Post by ashishlukka »

Hi, I haven't yet finalised it... I am planning to get sale deed and other documents from them and make sure that there are no legal issues... if u r also interested we can go together... SMS me on 9741126822..
Thanks
ashishlukka

Post by ashishlukka »

Hi everyone,

3 Weeks back I booked A site there, got the documents file. I took service from a lawyer to get documents
Verified. Everything went well, but at the end due to some personal financial problem I had to cancel the booking. I told KNS about the same and to my surprise their attitude was very professional, they just told me return the file and take back the booking amount of 1 lakh rs by cheque. I finally return and got the money back...from my experience I can say with surity that they work quite professionally...
shailesh

Post by shailesh »

Hi,

Anyone else who has bought site at KNS Anirvan ? Any opinions ? How is it in terms of infrastructure ? electricity, water supply etc ? Is it a good place to build a house in 1 or 2 years ?

Thanks,
Shailesh.
ashaba

Post by ashaba »

Hi,

We too have interest to book plot there. Pls help with some information about this project if you have already bought. Is is safe from legal verification side and future value of the same? any idea, pls sahre
gurunath.sb

Post by gurunath.sb »

Hi Guys..

I booked site in Anirvan & tom is the registration..
if anyone needs more info. call me @ 8904491308.
bkumaran

Post by bkumaran »

Has anyone gone through with the registration from this forum?
If so , How was your experience in dealing with them ?
sudhi1983

Post by sudhi1983 »

Kumaran whats the price builder is quoting ??
bkumaran

Post by bkumaran »

Builder is quoting - 2050/- psqft , 2150/- for NE facing sites and 2255/- for corner sites .

Return to “Layout Reviews”