Please suggest best layout to buy a plot - Sarjapur road

udaybellare

Please suggest best layout to buy a plot - Sarjapur road

Post by udaybellare »

Hi,
I am looking to buy a plot around Sarjapur road. Recently I have been seeing lot of news about North Bangalore. Hence I am bit confused which are to chose.
Can you please suggest me whether to buy around Sarjapur road or towards north?

My budget is around 3000/Sq.ft and I plan to construct and live there soon, not for investment.

Also please advice me few good properties around Sarjapur road (or north). Preferably A-khata properties with some amenities.

Thanks a lot...
girishshk

Re: Please suggest best layout to buy a plot - Sarjapur road

Post by girishshk »

Around 3000Rs you won't get a approved site in sarjapur road near wipro. But near sarjapur town you can get some gated community.

Near Gunjur & Chicktriupathi road - its good place- But very far from city and no metro connectivity -Price range 5000-1500 Rs BDA-BMRDA approval.

But i feel investing near sarjapur road for site is not a good option, try to find out site near metro phase 1&2 with in 1 KM radius for future ready connectivity.

I have searched many properties in sarjapur road from past 1 year and felt that its over priced due to IT companies, But lack of Infra and other things made me not to invest here.
Even north bangalore will not develop so soon and metro for Airport has been scrapped due to huge investment.,
Suggest - kadugodi, ITPL and Electronic city are the better options if its near to the work place or even you can try tumkur road which are planned for metro.

You can use the Google map for searching those areas : https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&m ... dg=feature
Dear Uday - I suggest if you don't have any sites, buy now near above areas and construct later, also i don't have any hope from the local congress government to improve the City's infra and bring investment to bangalore !!
udaybellare

Post by udaybellare »

Thanks a lot Girish for detailed reply. Yes as you mentioned the rates are over priced.
sun244

Post by sun244 »

Hello,

I am also interested near Electronic City. Any reputed developers, please let me know.

Thank You
Sunder
ravikr

Post by ravikr »

girishshk wrote: You can use the Google map for searching those areas : https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&m ... dg=feature
Dear Uday - I suggest if you don't have any sites, buy now near above areas and construct later, also i don't have any hope from the local congress government to improve the City's infra and bring investment to bangalore !!
Hello girish,
Even I am on the look out for a site near Bommasandra or near there. With regard to the bangalore metro link posted by you, as per the bangalore metro website there is no metro station planned near bommasandra, infact there is one planned at Sarjapur
http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/news/Phase2A3.pdf
Could you please let me know if you found any other source of information which suggests otherwise ? Or let me know if my understanding is wrong..

Thanks,
RKR
manja

Post by manja »

Hello RKR,

Please check the BMRC Phase2 alignment. It starts at RV Road and ends at Bommasandra, via silk board. I have the pdf but don't know how to upload it.
vishwas_bda

Post by vishwas_bda »

Thanks all! Nice links, can some one also post a google map link of PRR plans and Cauvery water pipeline plans. I know this is very difficult, but if people here can put it together then it will be an amazing resource. Thanks again!
ravikr

Post by ravikr »

Hello manja,

Thanks for the information.
I googled for the BMRC phase2 alignment, and found this pdf link with the details you have mentioned..
http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/phase2/phase2forweb.pdf

I think this is the one you are referring to ?

Thanks,
RKR
manja

Post by manja »

RKR,
very late reply from my side. but yes you got it right.
manja
lensond

Re: Please suggest best layout to buy a plot - hebbal

Post by lensond »

Hi,

I am looking for a plot in layout near hebbal and surrounding ORR. Budget is 60 lakhs, and plot size is 30x40. Please suggest some good layout 4-5 projects.

LDS.

Return to “Layout Reviews”