Info: Vedic Agrahara Community specific Township

msn1270

Info: Vedic Agrahara Community specific Township

Post by msn1270 »

SANATHANA DHARMA PARIRAKSHNA TRUST, is a public charitable trust registered under Indian Trusts Act at Sringeri, Karnataka, is making a Brahmin community specific layout(For all 3 Sub Sectors/groups) Called VEDIC VILLAGE In Bagepally Taluq in Chikkaballapura District.

Few months back they allotted their first batch of 500 nos. Now they've invited applications on first come first Serve Basis for Second batch
of allotment for 600 nos sites.

Only one dimension of plots i.e. 30X48(1440 sq.ft) at a cost of Rs. 3,01,116/-(All Inclusive).

Last day for submitting application is 9th September 2012.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE.

for more information, visit http://vedicagraharam.com/residentialplots.html
blrsiteseeker

Re: Info: Vedic Agrahara Community specific Township

Post by blrsiteseeker »

hi msn,
thanks for the info. I hope you don't mind my asking some more clarifications.
1. Have you explored this and know it is a good society without any problems.
2. Approximately, how long did it take for them to issue the first set of sites.
3. I head that this ad has been coming a few times in the paper, is it for new sets of sites, or for the same one - due to delays.
4. any other legal information you might have would be appreciated.

Thank you.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

last time they advertised in kannada newspaper Prajavani during Feb -march period and allotted 500 nos at a price of Rs. 2.02 Lakhs. They had arranged a site visit for the bhoomi pooja event also. In around 4 months period they've completed the first batch process.

Last month they advertised for II Batch of 600 nos. This time price is increased by one lakh extra. Mostly by year end they'll complete for this batch.

I've neither seen the location nor interacted with the society. For every applicant they arrange a site visit program. I heard On August 28, there was a sit visit program.
kraghum

Post by kraghum »

They do mention in paper advertisemnet in Prajavani that Only Bramhin's are allowed
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Yes Raghu,

Its a community specific layout. They've opened applications for III Phase now
Price is rs. 5 lakhs for 30X50 sites.

Return to “Layout group buying”