Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

simplycar

Re: Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

Post by simplycar »

Earlier someone had replied that you guys are planning to get the plots approved from BDA. I had read earlier somewhere (not sure where) that there is some minimum area necessary for approval from BDA. Is this true? Please ignore if this is not correct. :)
sriram

Post by sriram »

I am also interested in this project. I was also part of two similar projects (one in 2010 and other earlier). However, we could not form a layout. Hope Farm is a good place. But we need to know if the cost/price is per acre or per sqft. If we are buying DC converted land at per sqft rate then we have to almost double the price to get the price per sqft for BDA approved layout since 45% area has to be left as open area (roads/parks/CA etc). I dont think there is any minimum area for BDA layout and if it is it should be 1 acre or maybe even less. For BMRDA layouts, the minimum area is around 10 acres (since they are on the outskirts) but for BDA layouts even 1 acre should suffice.
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

Azim, Location of the land is very good, how much is the total area, what price is the owner looking for?

Can we all meet up this Sunday 18th November afternoon at 3pm in a central area??
Padmaraj

Post by Padmaraj »

Hello Azim,

I am also Interested in this. Can you plz share your contact # and also If possible we all can meet up at a place to discuss this.

Regards
Padmaraj
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

Azim

Sobha habitech is coming that area you mentioned ?

Also now a days BDA is not giving the approvals for the layouts that are less than 10 acres. So what are the approvals you are planning to get, can you please let us know ?

thanks
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

There are few other lands also which we can discuss during the meeting, these are on Kanakapura road:
2.75 acres yellow belt non-dc converted land on Kaggalipura road near SLV Gokul Gardens
1 acre yellow belt non-dc converted land behind ravi shankar ashrama
sriram

Post by sriram »

10 acres is required only for BMRDA approval. For BDA approval, the size can be 1 acre. Which area are we targetting...Hope Fram and Kanakpura road are quite far apart. Also, what price are we targeting per sqft for the developed layout. Maybe we should pool all this data before the meeting.
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

As far as I am aware there is no such restriction by BDA or BMRDA on land size to be 10 acres, also I know of developers who have obtained plan approvals for layouts less than 10 acres.
sriram

Post by sriram »

For BMRDA layouts, there is a minimum size of around 9.3 acres. You wont see any BMRDA layout less than this.
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

Thanks Sriram, May be this link can help: http://www.bmrda.kar.nic.in/approvedlayout.htm

Return to “Layout group buying”