Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

deepak.siddappa

Re: Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

Post by deepak.siddappa »

I'm interested in this, please let me know any further development happened regarding this ?
Creative

Post by Creative »

I am very much interested...Work together, live together :-)

Nagaraja
+65 82982915
khan

Post by khan »

@yashmys and azim

It was by a broker who was explaining why i had to pay so much for a site in that area. It was not for any particular land. He was explaining the calculations. This particular one was near hennur road, around 7 kms from ring road. Just to give a rough idea. I guess it depends on which road facing it is. I guess if it is hennur road or probably thanisandra road facing it would be more and anything inside could be lesser. Though i dont know what are the prices currently. The land till hedge nagar is mostly arkavathi except if it has been denotified. Not spoken to any landlord in that area, as i was not planning such a big area at that time, as i didnot have so much money at that time nor do i have now :)
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

Hi All,

I've seen a land close to hopefarm circle. Yellow zone resdential Land with clear titles. Its on Mainroad NH207 Oppsite to Maithry Layout. We can have only 20 plots. Please let me know your interests ASAP.

Thanks,
Azim
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

We have about 14 people who have shown interest, mostly on 30x40 and 30x50 sites.

Azim: Can you please post the google map location of the land, Is this DC converted?
yvjanard

Post by yvjanard »

I am interested. There is a good layout on kanakapura road with all big plots above 5400 sft for 1500 psft. We can chk that one.
ByJupiter

Post by ByJupiter »

This must be the Maithry Layout http://goo.gl/maps/ITevi Its at HF circle too.
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

@ Kuljarni - I can't send the url from office. Its easy to google. Go to Google Maps, search with "Maithri Layout, Bangalore". the proposed site is opposite to maithri layout and inbetween Writers Company and white Global School.
v.l.narasimhan

Post by v.l.narasimhan »

yes, iam interested in group buying of site
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

Hi All,

This project is going to be all 30x40 plots. All documents will be throughly verified once we are done with no of plots opted. If you are interested in this project message me your name and no of plots you are looking for.

Thanks,
Azim

Return to “Layout group buying”