vishwas_bda

Re: Group Buying of Villas in Yelahanka

Post by vishwas_bda »

Hi Gurukiran,

Is there any progress on this?
Any more update about the project?
I would be interested about the same

If reqd we can talk too.
Last edited by vishwas_bda on March 24th, 2018, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nash80

Post by nash80 »

Hi Gurukiran,

I am interested. Please contact me avi_sable@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Avinash
Balu

Post by Balu »

I am interested balutn@rediffmail.com

send me the details.
awin

Post by awin »

All,

I suspect this thread could be another 'Ramp-boarding' instance by professional fraudsters. Exercise caution!

I remember joining such a group in 2011, where a considerable number of members of this forum were ramp-boarded into paying up for a pre-launch project which never took off. I was lucky to have not invested or pursued the same then, having decided to ignore those e-mails. It was called SRR Wimbledon. Please go through the SRR Wimbledon thread. I could be wrong, but I see similarities between this thread and SRR thread: http://www.mybdasites.com//viewtopic.php?f=84&t=2122
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

hi
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

Hi Awin,

I was one of the guys whos money is still with SRR guys. Hence this project i am going out with Caution. And i have verified the documents with my Lawyer and my lawyer has told me not to invest till the approval is received from BIAAPA. And more over to my surprise even the builder did not accept any advances from customers. (It might take 2-3 more months till they get bank approvals for project)
In Any case i too suggest to go thru a lawyer before investing.

Thanks.
Sachin123

Post by Sachin123 »

Hi

I have contacted the land owner and yet to get few documents. I will update you guys once i get legal approval from my lawyer.

The location is just next to Prestige North west county. you guys can go to the location and check too.

Any case i was one of the victims of SRR and lucky to get my money back.

:-)
nash80

Post by nash80 »

Sachin123 wrote:Hi

I have contacted the land owner and yet to get few documents. I will update you guys once i get legal approval from my lawyer.

The location is just next to Prestige North west county. you guys can go to the location and check too.

Any case i was one of the victims of SRR and lucky to get my money back.

:-)
Can you point the location in google maps please and if possible share the builder and their project information?
nash80

Post by nash80 »

awin wrote:All,

I suspect this thread could be another 'Ramp-boarding' instance by professional fraudsters. Exercise caution!

I remember joining such a group in 2011, where a considerable number of members of this forum were ramp-boarded into paying up for a pre-launch project which never took off. I was lucky to have not invested or pursued the same then, having decided to ignore those e-mails. It was called SRR Wimbledon. Please go through the SRR Wimbledon thread. I could be wrong, but I see similarities between this thread and SRR thread: http://www.mybdasites.com//viewtopic.php?f=84&t=2122
I too had read through that thread, posted my comments and then read this one :-).
Nothing doing untill all paper works are verified.

Return to “Layout group buying”