The Hindu: Deadline to register borewells extended to July31

Sub-forum to discuss Real Estate News from various sources
toluganti

The Hindu: Deadline to register borewells extended to July31

Post by toluganti »

Following the poor response by people to the government's new borewell registration rule, the Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) has extended the deadline to July 31.

THe BWSSB had earlier extendedthe initial deadline of March 31 by a month to no avail. Now, the deadline has been extended to July 31, an official said.

As per the Ground Water egulation Rule/Act 2012, those using groundwater in areas notified by the Mines and Geology Department have to compulsorily register their borewells within 120 days of the notification of the new rule.

The BWSSB has appealed to citizens to submit the application along with the prescribed fee. Log on to http://www.bwssb.org

Sewage line clearing

The BWSSB is alos undertaking sewage line clearing work in Kempe Gowda Tower, Kumarapark, Jayamahal areas of North East-2 subdivision (Ph: 9845444020) and H.S.R. Layout, Kodichikkanahalli areas coming under South-4 subdivision (Ph: 9845444037). Residents can call the numbers and lodge their complaints.
kpb2308

Re: The Hindu: Deadline to register borewells extended to Ju

Post by kpb2308 »

How can one know which BWSSB office they have to submit the application form to register the existing borewell? Is it a central office, or separate office for each area.
My site comes under Begur BBMP office. If someone knows the office where I need to submit the form, please let me know.

Return to “Real Estate News”