Check if your site is on lake bed

Sub-forum to discuss Real Estate News from various sources
lordsn

Check if your site is on lake bed

Post by lordsn »

The Survey, Settlement and Land Records Department is all set to upload details of all properties under BBMP jurisdiction. Log on to landrecords.karnataka.gov.in The process has already begun and should be ready by August 2015. Also people can visit bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in to check the ownership of the land. Thanks for the government initiative to save prospective buyers from cheating realtors.
kalidas

Re: Check if your site is on lake bed

Post by kalidas »

Thanks for such a valuable post. Very important especially after seeing lot of lake encroachments and demolotions. BTW - I was seeing the map for devarabeesanahalli and I see that Adarsh Palm Villas are on Encroached Land - very scary. Hope goverment completes this for all the lakes. AT this point, it looks like they are still in the process of completion.
sbhat

Post by sbhat »

HI,
I heard that if the land converted to NA and formed BMRDA layout there will not be entry in the Bhoomi for individual katha holder. Please clarify.

sbhat
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Bhoomi, shall not have any individual kathas of BMRDA BDA BBMP, you can find based on only survey no's , mutation extract,mutation status,RTC(form 16),RR5, RR6 of the property..This can be verified to see if the property is safe before DC conversion, and to verify the whole property owner mentioned in your Sale deed.

Return to “Real Estate News”