20 X 30 Site as Investment

Sub-forum to discuss various investment opportunities in Real Estate
hvc

20 X 30 Site as Investment

Post by hvc »

Guys,
I am planning to purchase a 20 X 30 site in next 6 mons. This will be purely an investment :idea: for my daughter education and I am looking 15 - 16 yrs horizon.
I am looking at 20 X 30 BDA site within a 15 - 18 lacs budget since these are subjected less litigation compared to other category sites.

Since I will be availing loan for Site purchase :geek: , instead of pay EMI Other option I am looking at SPI investments Long term Mutual funds.

I request forum members to provide their valuable suggestions. :)
tvsh

Re: 20 X 30 Site as Investment

Post by tvsh »

I think it is a good idea.

You might want to measure the site accurately and construct a compound all around the site as there is a very good chance of buildings coming up in the adjacent sites in the next 15 years and they might grab a few inches of your site, You may end up having a site less than 20 feet. 20 feet is too narrow and even loosing a few inches of width will hurt.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Yes! its a good option. Even i am doing this instead of buying property in BDA i bought it from society. Compare to mutual fund/ULIPs its a better option. If you are planning for 15 years i advise better go for 30x40 instead of 20x30. Since for long term 20x30 wont benefit much compare to 30x40. coz margin of profit will be little. Try to invest in BIAL, Sarjapur area its a better investment option compare to any other side for long term....
hvc

Post by hvc »

Thanks tvsh and ragsaol for your advice. I will keep my options for larger dimension and Non BDA sites.
vijaypareek

Post by vijaypareek »

ragsaol wrote:Yes! its a good option. Even i am doing this instead of buying property in BDA i bought it from society. Compare to mutual fund/ULIPs its a better option. If you are planning for 15 years i advise better go for 30x40 instead of 20x30. Since for long term 20x30 wont benefit much compare to 30x40. coz margin of profit will be little. Try to invest in BIAL, Sarjapur area its a better investment option compare to any other side for long term....
Hi,
Thanks Ragsaol , Can i know about Varthur Area in terms of investement. I am planning for purchase site. my budget is very nominal. i am confused to purchase site in varthur or near sarjapur . which one would be the best investment location . please advice .
thanks vijay

Return to “Investment Longue”