Group Buy in Aishwarya North Citi North Bangalore

Sub-forum to discuss various investment opportunities in Real Estate
Sachin123

Group Buy in Aishwarya North Citi North Bangalore

Post by Sachin123 »

Anybody intrested in Group buy in aishwarya North citi in Devanhalli?
Last edited by Sachin123 on December 18th, 2014, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
m3_07

Re: Group Buy in Aishwarya North Citi North Bangalore

Post by m3_07 »

anything above 1000/ SFT on that IVC road, is a dead investment, even if it has all the necessary approvals.
aries31

Post by aries31 »

Hi m3_07,

Why do you think so? Most of the private developers seem to be quoting in the 1100-1300 range? Do you mean it is too high at this point in time or the price will not rise for the next 5-10 years?
Sachin123

Post by Sachin123 »

m3_07

I dont know why are you saying this. But if you had a valid reason then i would have obliged. If you are expecting prices to come down than the market price then you will have to wait forever. North Bangalore is a place where people are benefited hugely only in the long run.

Even in the worst case Govt changes it would boost growth in this area as all politicians (all parties) have theirs piece of land here.

you can do your own analysis but as per my analysis. In next 3 years the place going to fetch Rs.3000 - Rs.3500/- psft.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Aishwarya has been cheating people for years. Look at the posts related to Aishwarya here and elsewhere. Please visit some of their older plots like Aero city, Evergreen etc to see how they have developed it(none whatsoever).
Sachin123

Post by Sachin123 »

Hi PlotGuy,

Yes i saw those posts after you told me. Saw some horrifying stories. But i am not sure if these are the same guys. But in any case we have already a group of 5 people booked sites there in Aishwarya North Citi. I saw the documents and i did not see any issue as per my lawyer. Risk has been taken anyways would want to go ahead with it.

will Post the result after the registration. It might help others aswell.

Thanks anyways for the inputs.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Sachin123 wrote: In next 3 years the place going to fetch Rs.3000 - Rs.3500/- psft.
[quote="aries31 Most of the private developers seem to be quoting in the 1100-1300 range[/quote]

I have a 40x60 plot @ aero city, with NOC from BIAAPA...quoting 1000/ SFT. Left me know if any1 is interested. Do not expect any miracles in the next 6 to 8 years.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

They are the same Aishwarya. I would say back out of all the deal if you can. Just visit all their previous projects like Aero city, evergreen etc. They have done nothing in terms of development.
bhavesha

Post by bhavesha »

Sachin123 ,

Did you finally book a plot there? Please share your experience...
Sachin123

Post by Sachin123 »

I bought 2 plots one 1500 Sqft and another 4000 sqft.
I cleared legal approvals before buying. Then got loan from LICHF and got it registered thereafter.
They had a bad name in the past because if delays in completetion that's because one of the director was contesting for election in AP and had lost lots of money and seats aswell.
Surrounding areas they are quoting 1800-2000 psft.

But I still wouldn't want to pay money and wait for any developer till layout completetion. Not only aishwarya .
Why not buy a site in completed project when all legal papers are clear?

Return to “Investment Longue”