How to check correctness of Bda site documents

Sub-forum to discuss various investment opportunities in Real Estate
Mamatha NPK

How to check correctness of Bda site documents

Post by Mamatha NPK »

Sir,
Someone please guide me on how to go about it to know about the genuineness of Bda site documents before buying it from a first allotee seller. This is because now a days one site will be registered in 2-3 persons name.
Please advise.
Thanking you
Mamatha
tvsh

Re: How to check correctness of Bda site documents

Post by tvsh »

Checking documents for a first allottee is simple. If you are not sure what to look for, consult a lawyer. He may charge a small fee but you will have peace of mind.
Mamatha NPK

Post by Mamatha NPK »

Lawyer has given his opinion to check the correctness of documents in Bda office in Kumar kripa road head office by cross checking documents in that office. How to approach in Bda office. Please reply.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

First, you get the EC for that site from the month/year of allotment till date to see the ownership details(Single or changed hands) & also the Khata Extract. What I heard recently is, after the RERA Implementation, BDA has opened a counter having 3-4 lawyers and public can meet them sometime in the noon every day for any clarification on BDA layouts/transactions. Call BDA office to know more details, timings and visit there with all the documents.
Mamatha NPK

Post by Mamatha NPK »

Thanks for your advice. I'll visit Bda office once and check out
Mamatha NPK

Post by Mamatha NPK »

Sir I visited Bda office today. I went to the record section through one group D. In the record section case worker showed me the original documents of the allotee of the site. I checked them & confirmed that the site is in sellers ' name. Now I will proceed with buying that site with out any tension. Thanks for your advice.

Return to “Investment Longue”