Post removed

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
ArunKoundinya

Re: 30*50 Plot for Sale in SLN City, Off Mysore Road

Post by ArunKoundinya »

Yes, you are right, Ashwin. Asphalting was being done on the other end of this patch of layout when I had been there few weeks back. My plot is towards Muddanapalya. Two streets before the lake...BTW, any one here who have got so called Mother deed (RTC, GPA, etc) from their society or the developer?

Regards

Arun
awin

Post by awin »

It may be a matter of time before the other part gets asphalted too. Also, as per the construction workers in SLN city, asphalting is done only after all the other works like sewage, laying of electric poles, lines etc are complete. Is your plot still available for sale? What is the price you are quoting now? Any idea of the Govt guidance value for that area?
ArunKoundinya

Post by ArunKoundinya »

Yes, Ashwin. My plot is available for sale. I am quoting 10 lakh. No idea of the govt guidance value.
bhaskar27576

Post by bhaskar27576 »

Hi Arun

Guidance value was 600/- when I had applied for the plot in 2006, even when i got it registered in 2011 it was 600.. It must be the same now as well.
ArunKoundinya

Post by ArunKoundinya »

Thanks for the info, Bhaskar :-). Now I am not sure if I have quoted less for my plot :-) Heard that there are plots being quoted for Rs. 850 - 1200 per sqft! Any thoughts on this with all the infra work happening inside the layout and the surroundings? Rgds, Arun
singadi

Post by singadi »

Hi Arun,

Do you still have the plot up for sale. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ravindra
ArunKoundinya

Post by ArunKoundinya »

Hi Ravindra,

I have decided not to sell the plot. Thanks for enquiring.

Regards,

Arun
awin

Post by awin »

Hi Ravindra & Arun,

Any idea of the going-rate (selling rate) in SLN city as of April/May 2014? I see there is an IT Banyan City Housing society that was quoting 950 psft a few months ago - with registrations & allotment that might take another few years to materialize as is typical with housing societies.

Regards,
Ashwin
singadi

Post by singadi »

Hi Ashwin,

I am not sure what is the prevailing rate. But I am also planning to invest through IT housing society as they expect the payment thrugh installments.

But looking at the future growth aspects of this area it might not give great returns as there are no major developments around here. If you are looking for investment, then go for Whitefield, Electronic city, Sarjapur-Attibele road. Appreciation is faster and lots of development in that area.

With the news of Bidadi township dying with the fall of Kumaraswamy's govt, I do not see any major things happening and may have substantially lower growth.

PS: The reason I wanted to invest in this area was bcoz it was close to my home !!. But after doing some analysis I felt buying plot here in installment option is better than investing all money.
anilmn

Post by anilmn »

ArunKoundinya wrote:Got hold of DC Conversion and MPA / BMRDA approval document copy as well.
Arun, appreciate if you can let me know how you got hold of the DC conversion and MPA/BMRDA approval document copies - I have a site allotted to me at SLN city, but I do not have these documents.

Return to “Site for sale”