Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
suglb6

Re: Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Post by suglb6 »

Hey Amit,
Noble residency was quoted for Rs1600 negotiable. Layout is decent , but I am not sure whether you will get loan as there are no betterment charges paid. One of friend bought 40*60 for 1525 psft.
It is not gated community.

Thanks,
Sudheer
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

CK,

In terms of location i would give 8 out of 10 for Upkar Meenakshi layout. What i liked about this layout is,
once you take right turn, you pass through nice little lake, vittolla apartment and then you hit the dead end that Meenakshi layout. You would never face traffic issues on this stretch... I visited this layout to check how it in late evening 9pm or so.
I liked as few people were having nice walk after dinner.

I have no idea about legal issues. i did not buy the site as it was south facing.

Kamakshi layout is interior.. i guess it is near nandi apartment near nice road. Probably kammanhalli road will take you to that layout.

Regarding Lawyer : i prefer lawyers who are associated with nationalised bank. how much did your lawyer charge for verification. Your lawyer itself may be knowing some layouts which have clear titles.
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

CK, Amit and dear all,
Could you please give me the contact details of any good lawyer close to Marthahalli. I know that this site has lawyer Murali associated with it but his office is near MG Road. I want a lawyer who is close to Marthahalli so that I can contact him personally and regularly.

Thanks
Ram
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Go to nearest SBI or any nationalised bank, they will tell the name of the lawyer they have tie up with.
Most of the lawyers tied up with nationalised bank do neat job. After this, when you apply for loan,
again the bank lawyer will verify the papers.

Dont approach the same bank lawyer through which you plan to take loan....

I personally dont know any lawyer.
gayathri

Post by gayathri »

Hi Amit/CK,

I am planning to buy a plot in pavamana layout. It is south facing and in the dead-end of the layout, means one side of plot has compound wall of the Layout after which there is a private property.

I am dealing with one broker. Owner is quoting 2200/sqft

Can you please share any details that you have got regarding this layout? Is the rate reasonable?

Also please share any disadvantages of owning a site in the dead-end of the layout.

Any inputs from you will be of great help to us to move forward.

Thanks,
Gayathri
confused kannadiga

Post by confused kannadiga »

Hi Gayatri,

I have replied to your other post also. It is convenient. I also looked at some plots here after knowing about it from Amit. Unfortunately, the sites adjacent to the ones I looked had rocks. The ones who were building houses faced some issues because of the same. So, I dropped the idea. Locationwise, it is really nice. I am not sure about the legalities.

Thanks and Regards
CK.
kcubem

Post by kcubem »

For a south plot in Pavaman layout is 1750 / sft. This is also little upper side. To many middle men are involving in every transaction and jacking up. My friend has bought a North facing plot last week for 1900 / Sft
gayathri

Post by gayathri »

Hi kcubem,

Thanks a lot for the info.

Can you please let me know the mobile number of your friend who bought the site? or your number... want to check some more details on the same...

Thanks,
Gayathri
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hi All,

I am interested to buy a site in this area. I have looked in and aroung Tejaswini and Nobonagar. But I didnt get any good one.
And I have gone through one agent and he shoes good sites but when I say ok I am interested thats all there is no next level discussion.
So Amith or CK if you got any site in this are please let me know. Because I am searching site in this area almost 1 1/2 year and I am frustated with my search.
I have gone through lot og agent and now every one saying the rate 2.5k and above in this area.

So any Inputs are any good agent information is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Siva.
Batuknath

Post by Batuknath »

Can some one let me know what is the issue with Tejaswini nagar sites, i am too looking for one there..?

Some more information will be helpful in understanding situation better.

Return to “Site for sale”