Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
confused kannadiga

Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Post by confused kannadiga »

Hi fellow Kannadigas,

Does anyone have any idea about this gated community? Seems like a good location for me. Has anyone bought some plots in this community? Is anyone aware of any positives and negatives about this layout? Please throw some light on this topic.

Thanks and Regards
CK
suglb6

Re: Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Post by suglb6 »

Hi,
Layout is good. But its not Gated. Compound can be removed by govt any time.
What is the rate you have been quoted?
One of the Agent was telling 1500 Rs PSQFT about 2 months back.
confused kannadiga

Hey,
Thanks for the response. I'm not very much worried about the compound as long as the documents are clear. This agent is quoting 2000. I need to negotiate. I do not know on what standards they jack up the prices. I'll keep you posted.
CK.
confused kannadiga

Guys,

Many of the plots remaining in this gated community are under dispute. I came to know about it through my attorney. It seems the child of an owner who was a minor when the layout was madeis a major now and disputed the land allotment. Those who are already living in the area, no issues but who ever wants to buy a site and build a home will have a shock with a court notice. So, do not buy a property in this layout.

Thanks CK.
suglb6

Post by suglb6 »

Thanks CK.
confused kannadiga

We should share such information with others so that people don't get fooled. Tejaswini Nagar Phase 2 is also a layout bought from the same owner so, please stay away from that as well.

Thanks
CK.
suglb6

Post by suglb6 »

Agree with you CK. Such info is very Valuable.
Have you looked into nearby other layouts like Nobel Residency?
suglb6

Post by suglb6 »

CK, What is your Agent name?
confused kannadiga

Hi,
I am looking out for them. I will let you know the outcome. If you know any other good layout, let me know. We looked at couple of sites in Nobo Nagar yesterday. The neighbors told that those are also involved in some cases. I saw the postings online and went to see those plots (not gated though). After the neighbors mentioned this, I realised that most of the agents post their ads online when they can not find local buyers. This is very bad.

Well, I am sorry; I am not comfortable disclosing my agent's name but, he is a good guy. Because of him only, we are coming to know all these issues. If you have any other trustworthy agent, please let me know. I would like to contact them.
Thanks
CK.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

I have visited this layout. 85% hours are already built. Based on my finding's i was told the association is pretty good.
1500 is fair price. The layout is quite big with multiple survey numbers. which survey number did you opt for?

Return to “Site for sale”