Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
confused kannadiga

Re: Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Post by confused kannadiga »

Hello Amit,

I have also visited this layout and was very impressed with the same. No attorney can say that there is a problem with the sites in this layout but, it is true that there is problem (officially confirmed). For those who have built homes, it won't be an issue. Issue will be for anyone who buys the plot now onwards. Survey number is immaterial. In spite of all this, if you want to buy something here, it is your risk.

Thanks
CK.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

CK,

Everybody should double check the legal aspects before buying any site. Just sharing the info i have.
As far as i know, some blogs mentioned that part/portion of the layout has encroached lake bed.
That portion was not suppose to have any residential house. Now BBMP has fenced a part of this
area and is planning to convert into park.

Many people who have brought site have brought it by availing Loan from different banks.
My assumption is banks are to certain extent prefer NOT to fund properties that have ancestral issues.

Amit
confused kannadiga

Hi Amit,

PS: My tone in my previous response may not be appropriate. I'm really sorry if you got offended. I am putting across the information that I have for knowledge sharing purposes.

I totally agree with your argument that one should check the legal aspects before buying. Luckily, I came to know about the legal issues of this layout before I made any commitment so, wanted to warn anyone who is planning for this layout.

Coming to your point of availing bank loans; if a bank has provided loan for buying a site does not mean that it has no litigations. In the last 6 months I have been looking for a plot in and around this area and I can definitely show you a lot of such sites for which the documents are still with the bank as the buyer had availed a loan but, the plot has some litigation. May be that the plots came under litigation after the banks issued loan but, trust me that the bank loan is not a measure of the legalities of any site.

You mentioned about some blogs in your response. Can you please direct me towards them? I feel that the more I feel I know about Bangalore real estate, the lesser I know> I definitely would like to read more and also contribute if possible.

Thanks
CK.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

CK,

Here is the link.
http://archive.deccanherald.com/Content ... 218622.asp

check for tejaswini nagar. As i mentioned, i think this issue has been resolved now by Lake Development authority/BBMP.

One thing i have observed, Most of the layouts have one or the other problem. Its very tough to get a layout which
has no problems and sites within it are legally clear.

Well i am looking for site on sharjapur road, let me know if you are aware of decent gated community before sharjapur town. my budget is 1200 psf.

If you are comfortable you can send me the details of the site you planned to buy in tejaswini nagar. if possible the survey number. mail id : amit_pearl2 at hotmail dot com
suglb6

Post by suglb6 »

My Agent name is Alijan.He showed me couple of sites in Noble residency, which is next to Nandi Apts. ( about 1.5Km from Tejaswini nagar)
Let me know if you find anything good.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Suglb,

What is the rate they are quoting in noble residency. How much commision are the agents charging? Are they ok with 1%?
There is one layout opposite to ajmera, i belive it is Upkar Meenakshi layout. That layout appeared to be decent.
Rates quoted were around 1900 psf 4 months back. Not sure what is the current price
confused kannadiga

Amit,

Thanks for the link. The site nos I looked at in Tejaswiniagar are 1,2 and 3. They are the last 3 sites towards the Hulimavu lake.

I will look at the Nobel residency. Is it a gated community? I also heard about a gated community near Gottigere. I do not know the name yet. I will let you know as soon as I come to know about it.

I do not know much about Sarjapur road. I'm sure you have already checked magicbricks.com and 99acres.com to look for any good layouts/contacts.

Thanks
CK.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

CK,

There are couple of layouts in gottigeri, Land mark would be after After BBMP (approx 200 mts) office towards National Park
take right, travel for .75 km, you will get a layout called pavanamma. The layout has only north and south facing sites.
Its gated community without security guard.

There is one more small layout called Meenakshi Residency. It is not a gated community.
Do you have any good lawyer reference who is good into checking legal aspects.

Did the seller of 3 plots charge you/ took token advance before giving papers?

Regarding my search : i do check online portals. Till date no Luck.
mahesh_bha

Post by mahesh_bha »

amith_pearl2:
may i know the price in pavanamma layout.. i am looking for site...
confused kannadiga

Hi Amit,

I used to look into online portals for sites. I realized in a hard way that the sites that get published here are the ones that do not sell locally because people know about those sites. I found this is not a right approach. So, I have decided not to follow this method any more.

Can you throw some more light about Meenakshi residency layout? Do you know if your agent has some sites there and another obvious questions: is he trustworthy? This layout looks convenient. This layout is developed by Upkar Developers and they also seem to have developed another layout by name Kamakshi Layout. Do you know where is it? I will also enquire about the Pavamana layout.

I also wanted to know if you know anything about Ramanashree layout and Excise layout. I looked at the Ramanashree layout and it looks decent. I do not have much idea about excise layout though.

I paid only Rs 1000/- to obtain a copy of the papers for this site. I also got that back so, I am not worried.

I do have a lawyer who is very good in checking the legal aspects. He is the one who mentioned to us about the issues with Tejaswini Nagar plots. Any other lawyer would not suspect anything about the plots in this layout. I can refer you to him. Before doing that, let me get in touch with him and see how comfortable he is with such referrals. If he agrees, I will email you about his details.

Thanks
CK.

Return to “Site for sale”