Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
bobi_march8

Re: Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hello,

What is price they are quoting. Are you gone through any Agent. Let me know the details.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Price quoted in Tejaswini Nagar is 2k +

As per my knowledge the only problem they had was with encroaching lakebed. That issue is not resolved. BBMP has put a fence and has converted the encroached land into a park. I am not sure of other issues mentioned in this thread.

there are very few sites left in this layout. Get your papers verified by a lawyer. Visit BBMP office to check if Lake encroachment issue is fully resolved.

In short - Do all the groundwork for any site you buy.

All the best. Amit.
Ramesh_A

Post by Ramesh_A »

Hello CK,
Can you please share any information about legal aspects about sites in Tejaswini nagar. I have almost finalised the site and I want to know from you is it safe to buy there?
Thanks,
Ramesh
Sribda

Post by Sribda »

Hello Ramesh

Even heard some of the dead end sites near to lake has encroachment, reachout near BBMP office validate with the papers

Thanks & Regards
Srinivasa.M
Ramesh_A

Post by Ramesh_A »

Thanks for the reply Sinivasa. of late I have heard a lot that there are more problems with the sites in Tejaswini nagar so I'm skeptical to proceed further.
Regards,
Ramesh
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Hi Ramesh,
I am also looking for sites in Tejaswini phase 1 in the lake side... 1st main...
could you please share your findings, which site were you going for and whats legal issue that you found ? was i lack issue or owner's son issue or dispute with owner of the empty land towards east of layout.

please share whatever details you have.
Ramesh_A

Post by Ramesh_A »

Hi spiderman,
There are multiple issues with Tejaswini phase 1, especially which are on lake side. Most of the empty sites which you can see are on litigation. I did some investigations myself met personally one of the person who has bought a site couple of years back. Finally, I have dropped the idea of buying the site there. I strongly suggest you check all the legal aspects/ or better avoid these sites. If you still need further details do let me know, I can help you with whatever Information I have.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@Ramesh,
Thanks for responding, I have sent you a private message, please share your contact number.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Recently i visited this layout. It appears that lake encroachment issues has been sorted out. I could also see a BBMP fence.

Few hourses are under construction. Ramesh, Spiderman, any update on the legal issue?

Did you verify the papers with lawyer?
pradeep911

Re: Nobel Residency Off Bannergatta Road

Post by pradeep911 »

Hi,

I am looking for a plot 30x40 or 30x50 in Nobel Residency, Bannerghatta Road. I'm looking at immediate purchase for myself, I'm not a broker/agent. In case you are interested to sell, please contact me on 9902122887.

Thank you
Pradeep Kumar

Return to “Site for sale”