Gruhalakshmi III Stage Site for Sale

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
enquirer

Gruhalakshmi III Stage Site for Sale

Post by enquirer »

Hi We have a corner SW site for sale in Gruhalakshmi III Stage layout which is 2KMS inside from 8th mile on NH4 towards Tumkur.
This is a site in Nellakadirenahalli in Yelahanka Hobli. The site measures 2747 Sq.Ft. Please email me for all enquiries to: duttu@hotmail.com
enquirer

Re: Gruhalakshmi III Stage Site for Sale

Post by enquirer »

Hi Guys, I have noticed as received an email from interested party that I have made a mistake it is Yeshwanthpur Hobli not Yelehanka Hobli. I am away from Bangalore.

The site is 2.5 Kms inside from 8th mile stone (~13KMs from GPO/Vidhana Souda) so total it is around 15.5 KMS from city. Very close to Yeshwanthpur, Peenya Industrial area.
It is a CMC/BBMP site.
It is a big layout by Gruhalakshmi House Building Society as their Stage III project. And there are already several houses on the layout as a whole, but still lot more to come near the site. There is a school and also a Nursing College in the next roads of the site.
The public transport/city bus is there to the main road of the layout which it borders with Nallakadirenahalli and also bus will also ply through HMT Layout. I am not sure of any details of the bus numbers.
Layout has road, electricity, water?/Kaveri promised by BBMP.

Cheers

Return to “Site for sale”