Plot for sale in judicial layout kanakapura road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
manjumn

Plot for sale in judicial layout kanakapura road

Post by manjumn »

40*56 BDA approved Site is available for Sale in Judicial layout, Kanakapura Road. Well equipped with all amenities for rs 1900/SQFT. Interested people can contact Manjunath @ 9902096717
msn1270

Re: Plot for sale in judicial layout kanakapura road

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Where exactly this layout is situated on kanakapura Road. Give me nearest land marks.

BTW, R u the owner or a Broker?
avian

Post by avian »

This is on Kanakapura road, somewhere before nice road. If I am right, the original allotees of this layout are from judiciary. Make sure that there are no restrictions on buying this from non allotees.
subramanya_ln

Post by subramanya_ln »

My advice is, if the site is an intermediate one, do not venture into buying that. There is a case pending in High Court against the illegal allotment of sites to non-judicial employees/members ignoring the employees. On top of that, 1900 is highly unreasonable price, this price was not there even in boom time also. 1300/- would be a good price for a corner plot.
prashanthspark

Post by prashanthspark »

Iam looking for site in BDA where i can opt for loans from banks & pay the amount. does this qualify for loans process
how much negoitable is this rate? please let me know more details to visit.

Prashanth
Prashanthsparks@gmail.com
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

I don't think this person is a real owner. So please don't show any interest with this thread or send anymore enquiries.
The same person has asked for sites in another thread.

Return to “Site for sale”