SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
Daya

SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Post by Daya »

Hi,

I had applied for a 30x40 site in SLN City developers through a society(Syndicate Bank).I have paid all the installments before due dates but still my seniority is way beyond then what it should have been. Its somewhere in 300s.
And from last 4 years they are giving only assurances that the registration would happen in another 4 months. But those 4 months have never passed in last 4 years. They are saying that the sites are not yet ready for registration and there are few political problems.

And when I call Shashikant (who is the president of the society) he only gives assurances.

Please if someon in this forum can give some insights on the development work on this? Or are there anybody who are waiting fro the registration to happen??

Regards,
Daya
awin

Re: SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Post by awin »

Hi,

There are atleast 30 different societies under the SLN City umbrella. Could you please let me know which Society you are referring to? I think this forum could be a useful tool for people with similar grievances to come together and fight united.
Last edited by awin on April 12th, 2012, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
bhaskar27576

Post by bhaskar27576 »

Hi Daya

Even I had applied for a plot thru syndicate bank society... My seniority was also within first 60 in 2400 sq ft category.. I got a plot alloted and registered in the month of April 2011. If your seniority is beyond 100, may be its going to e delayed further since the developer is releasing the sites in batches.
awin

Post by awin »

Anyone who have registered (or in wait-list - yet to register) with SLN City carved out of Ajjanahalli & Huluvenahalli may please send your email address to: awinrao@gmail.com

The above said location is: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9179654&lo ... 16&l=0&m=b

We'll form a group, for all future co-operations within the group of site owners and waitlisted guys.
Last edited by awin on April 12th, 2012, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
rockon

Post by rockon »

I went to another layout neighbouring SLN city...they call themselves SAN City i think in same area of tavarekere......people coming up with their own city now...:)....nyz....its from another developer who call themselves Sankeshwar developers...its a smaller layout compared to SLN city...but as an investor I dont care ..its in the same neighbourhood...I was impressed with their work...my colleague bought a property with all the registration done...with all legit paperwork......for 650/sft...anyone interested should check it out..I dont have their contact details and stuff........hope this helps people wanting to buy something for future...w.r.t SLN city..the investor/developer Mr.Krishnappa......he is in trouble with the govt...from what i have heard..him and and the housing minister V.Somanna are at loggerheads..so good luck folks....
Daya

Post by Daya »

@ashwin thanks for the response. I have applied thru syndicate bank society.

@bhaskar27576 : Great to know that you got the site registered. Congrats. I have applied for a 30x40 site. And from last 2 years they say that the registrations for 30x40 sites are completed with seniority numbers till 220. They are yet to get sites for registration to conitnue. The problem is they do not give proper response when contacted. They say that they will intimate when they get any usefull info, and they cannot give timelines. I came to know that Shashikant(President of syndicate bank Employee housing society) has floated his own layout. I feel that these guys are into some wrong doings.

It would be great to hear from other members from this society who are yet to get the sites.

Regards,
Daya
kkrn

Post by kkrn »

Ashwin - i have emailed you for the groups.

Daya,
I applied thru Talacauvery society, but yet to get the plot alloted. I had been to the site location couple of weeks back and this is what I noted -
1.From my house in BSK 2nd stage, it takes a good 30km when I took the ring road-mysore road-via RV dental-big banyan tree-SLN city.
2.I find that this approach is tedious and SLN city is very interior to approach thru this road. Again the location depends on which 'block' or site that you get
3.On enquiring, got to know that there are 28 societies and that the sites are being released for allotment part by part. don't know the exact number of sites being released or alloted
4.The layout is huge, guess it may be more 3500 acres - this is as per the info given by one site supervisor there
5. While coming back, I took the Magadi Road-Kengeri Sat Town-Chennasandra-Uttarahalli-Kadirenahalli-BSK, even this route was 28km, could be due to the deviation at the Kengeri-Channasandra road
6. As of now, it is very much out of city and my guess is that it may take more than 10-15 years for this location/surrounding to see development.
7. Some roads have been asphalted but many were not, rather the roads are readied with jelly/mud.
8. Electric poles/lights were fitted
If anyone has a recent update, please share your notes.

Thanks,
Kkrn
nishithshetty

Post by nishithshetty »

I have booked a 60x40 through jai hind housing society. They give the same excuse when I enquire.anyone with the same society?
Shankar99

What will happen to SLN City near Big Banyan tree now?

Post by Shankar99 »

Dear Members,
I read thru the papers and TV news that Mr. Krishnappa and his son Priya Krishna are in some tough times, due to CBI / IT dept raid. Also,some one told me that in the last couple of months no sites have been given by them to any society. So, what will happen to all the members who have applied for sites thru so many societies and waiting for ages. Is all the money gone OR is there any hope still in this situation? As per the paper news today, all the documents pertaining to various layouts, plans, area maps, documents etc., have been confiscated by the govt authority now.
I have applied thru Karnataka state government employees house building co operative society and waiting for the last 4+ years. Now a days they are not even lifting the phone and their Vijayanagar office is always closed/locked. Does any one has idea about the existence of this society still?
Is there any legal move I can make against the society if they are trying to slowly run away from the scene?

Thanks.
S
KNBlore

Post by KNBlore »

Can somebody having a law background share some light on the proceedings happening in Lokayukta court wrt SLN City from past 2 to 3 days?

Thanks,

Return to “Site for sale”