new proposal for extension of METRO and MONO Rail

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
chocks

new proposal for extension of METRO and MONO Rail

Post by chocks »

Hi,

Recently Govt announced that some of teh METRO routes will be expanded via NICE,JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road and Electronic City also. And They mentioned about Mono rail project also.

So If we know the route map of new METRO route ,MONO rail and PRR, It would be easy for us to decide the place to buy the site.

So Anyone has these info clearly, pls update us.

Thanks,
kumar_kumar06

Re: new proposal for extension of METRO and MONO Rail

Post by kumar_kumar06 »

Dear Friend there is a lot of diffren propoal and implematation, See for METRO project the proposal was there before 10 to 12 years ago at last it
got Implemented just couple of years ago Thanks to Mr.H.D.Kumar Swamy by his efforts it took of finally,
Another Best exanmple i can give you is DLF's Bidadi Knowledege city, Belive me i was in completely in dream assuming that a great satilitee city will come up for
this project green signal was also given it was redy to take off but went down because of lack of fund Raising and land acqusition,
Next 5 to 7 years i dont think so MONO will come up
msn1270

Re: new proposal for extension of METRO and MONO Rail

Post by msn1270 »

Hello Kumar

H.D Kumara swamy has nothing to do with Metro Rail project. It was a project proposed more than a decade back and 3 years back Central Govt and Railway ministray showed their interest and granted funds. Infact Kumara Swamy as usual was the biggest Hurdle for the implementation of the Metro project. He is the culprit who Converted the project from the proposed high speed Broadgauge to Meter Gauge. In all metro and major cities(Delhi, and the proposed cities like Hyderabad, mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai....etc) Metro Projects are in the Broadgauge. Only in Bangalore it is in Meter Gauge. What a tragedy.!!

Secondly DLF Bidadi was awarded to DFL illegally without following the formal procedure by H.D Kumara swamy just a week before he was loosing his power. This project did not got any approval from any govt authorised bodies including the cabinet. So DLF project will be only the dreams.

Before doing this dirty Job , Kumara Swamy had purchased 100's of acres of agricultural lands by cheating the farmers adjacent to that area, just like how he acquired 300 acres of notified land of Arkavathy layout via the erstwhile BDA commissioner Shankara Linge Gowda. For this dirty Act Shankara Linge Gowda paid a big penalty in his life. He lost lost his son in a Road Accident within few weeks of this gr8 work.

Return to “Site for sale”