SMV 1st Block 1200sft plot for sale by first allottee

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
kirankb

SMV 1st Block 1200sft plot for sale by first allottee

Post by kirankb »

Hello.

I am pleased to inform you that I am planning to sell my west facing plot, close to Mahaveer flora apartment near (first allottee).Ready for construction. Plot is very close to 100 ft main road , close to Outer ring road and Kengeri satellite town. Fully constructed area with many people living all around.

1. Location of the plot / house / apartment. - Sir M. Visweshvaraiah Layout 1st Block (Bandemutt near Mahaveer Flora apartment)
2. Size details - For Plots - 1200 square feet
3. Facing West
4. Information about developer / builder. - BDA (First Allottee)
5. State if it is a BDA plot or not. Yes
6. Approvals - BDA, BMRDA, BBMP, DC conversion etc. BDA
7. Katha type - Specify whether it is A katha or B katha or other BDA A Khata
8. Price info - price per sq. ft and total price. Rs. 5250/ Sq Ft, Total price Rs. 63 Lakhs, negotiable
9. Eligible for bank loans - State if buyer can apply for bankloans (If Yes specify the known details about banks). Yes- eligible for bank loan
10. Contact info - Email: Kirankb@yahoo.com Phone: 00971506514160
11. If direct seller or Broker. Direct seller
12. If Broker - post the fees/commissions you charge. DIRECT OWNER- FIRST ALLOTTEE - NO COMMISSION!
bdasitesmvlayout

Re: SMV 1st Block 1200sft plot for sale by first allottee

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi Kirankb,

Is it still available or sold out?
If sold out then please do share, the price at which you sold it.

That would give a better understanding for the other member friends here who are looking to buy plots in that area.

Regards,
Vajra
guru1976

Post by guru1976 »

price quoted seems very high but it depends on the location where exactly site is as well. My brother purchased 2 months back from SMV 1st block only near to Mahaveera flora Apartment at 3950 sqft directly from owner.
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi,

In the first week of June 2015, the registered valuer from SBI has done valuation of my plot (30*40) in 1st Block.
He has given a report, the "Fair Market Value" as Rs 5,000 per sq.ft, total value of Rs 60 lakhs.

Regards,
Vajra
Last edited by bdasitesmvlayout on June 21st, 2015, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Site for sale”