BDA site for sale @BSK6, Vishveshwariah Layout

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
ursvenk

BDA site for sale @BSK6, Vishveshwariah Layout

Post by ursvenk »

BDA Sites for sale in Banashankari 6th Stage, Anjanapura, Sir M Vishveshwaraiah BDA layouts and also BDA approved layouts like Bank officers Colony, BDA Empolyees welfare association Layout, Balaji housing, Bharath Housing, BCC, BCMC, Judicial layout Kanakpura Road, Royal County, Royal Lake Front phase I, II, III and other layout all with clear title, BDA Katha, BDA Tax Paid, EC,
we can arrange the loan through the BANK,
all measurement Sites.
for more Details, Price info and site Visit

Since others are not permitted to provide Sale listings without price, brokers are not permitted either. Please post all details, then you will be allowed to provide contact info.
msn1270

Re: BDA site for sale @BSK6, Vishveshwariah Layout

Post by msn1270 »

this forum is for direct buyers and sellers.
No room for Realtors here.
chavanskc

Post by chavanskc »

I am looking for BDA plot 30*40 in BSK 6th stage preferbaly in block 1. Any sellers ? what's the current market price in this area.. brokers are quoting high 1700-2000 in block 1, which doesn't seem to be correct.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

msn1270 - Are you sure that is the case ? Does it say anywhere that this is only for direct buyers and sellers ? Just an earnest question.

Now, if you are dealing with brokers like Venkatesh above, please make sure you negotiate the price and terms with the direct owner of the plot. Brokers are in the business of bringing sellers and buyers together, and as long as they do their jobs properly and with propriety, theirs is a much needed work.
mith123

Post by mith123 »

i need a 600 sq feet plot in visweshwaraiah layout. Please call me on 9886581065.
Sanketh

Post by Sanketh »

http://classifieds.sulekha.com/clad.aspx?cid=6530732&nma=BLR

Plots of various size available at BDA layout behing Kengeri upanagar. Its convertion available right in middle of the Visweswaraiah layout. Around 20 Plots are available for sale. Fist few plots are available at very low price so hurry!
Best place for investment!!
Expected price : 1500 to 1600 Rs (limited) Based on the facing and plot connectivity.

Prefer only genuine enquiries.
skmr07

Post by skmr07 »

Hi Sankesh, pls send me your contact details to skmr07@yahoo.com.

Return to “Site for sale”