Buying Site in Nobel Residency

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
manjurashmi

Buying Site in Nobel Residency

Post by manjurashmi »

I am planning to buy 30*50 East facing site in Nobel Residency in Survey 50/1 and Khata 217 and owner has agreed to pay Betterment Charge and get A khata for Site.

So my question is does BBMP still accepts Betterment Charge and convert to A khata? is it legally conversion done and will there be any problem after conversion is done?

1.Any body knows any litigation or case for Survey 50/1 and Khata 217 ?
2 Is it required to get no due certificate from the Nobel residency association?

Any help what legal aspect I need to look into before buying and good lawyer contact would be of great help.

Please reply ASAP if anybody has any info.
msn1270

Re: Buying Site in Nobel Residency

Post by msn1270 »

Manjushreee

As per my knowledge, BBMP is not officially issuing A-Khata for older CMC/Village Panchayat individual Sites site since the year 2009 as the issue is under legal hurdle in High court.
But there is an option to convert the entire Layout by the developer by paying the Betterment Charges.

But there are few BBMP employees in nexus with some agents are issuing fake A-Khata by taking hefty bribe in an older date.
This is just a work out only for the purpose of Building plan approval or Bank Loan sanction. It seems BBMP has issued more than
50,000 such A-Khata illegally, which is already highlighted to the Govt by Yadiyur ward Corporator N.R Ramesh, as it is causing
financial losss to the BBMP.

Ensure to get it verified/certified by BBMP through a genuine legal advisor.
manjurashmi

Post by manjurashmi »

Thank you for the information.

Can you please explain or article link how to verify Khata certificate or Khata Extract that Owner is giving me is legally genuine.

If you can pass on some good lawyer to verify document will be very thankful to you
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

What is the price quoted by Owner?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Manjurashmi

Genuine A Khata Properties have a unique identification number called 'PID' i.e. property Identification number.
This number will be issued only to the properties having clear titles & also verified by BBMP. Using PID, you can get
the ownership & tax paid details related to that property from BBMP Webportal online.

Additionally, genuine properties have E-Khata now, which is the electronic format of all the documents by the Authority.
This number/E-Khata is not available for the properties which were brought under BBMP from the erstwhile CMC areas by the
previous BJP Government around the year 2008.

those which comes under BMRDA/Gram Panchayat authorities, their details should be visible on E-Swathu website, if they are genuine.

so nobody can pay betterment charges now and get the A-Khata officially.
Last edited by msn1270 on February 18th, 2016, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

I have been holding site in the same survey number in Nobel Residency main road for past 10 years. There are no legal issues in this survey number.
This is a DC converted layout with Panchayat plan approval. As per my understanding DC converted earlier panchyat approved layouts qualify for A-khata.

Earlier i had panchayat Khata. Last year i received A-Khata from Begur BBMP office.
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

I have a site which falls under 217, and I bought around 2012. The owner obtained A khata after paying betterment charges from BBMP. I received a PID and I can verify my details in the BBMP website, but "msn1270" says BBMP is not issuing A khata from 2009, I assume he mentioned that for the non DC converted layouts. Nobel residency is a DC converted layout, hope that is the reason why we are able to get A khatha conversions still. I am able to pay my taxes using online with the PID which I received. Probably you can go through this link to find out the tax payments and see whether the PID has been allocated for the site you are interested in. My mail ID is rajarajangs at rediffmail dot com. I am glad to help you in any way I can.

http://1113.sasbbmp.com/Forms/frm_Onlin ... tails.aspx
jagankvn

Post by jagankvn »

Can I know what is the current per Sq Ft rate in this layout?
basu20

Post by basu20 »

manjurashmi/pnekkanti,

Any litigation with survey number 50/1 Khatha 218 ?

Do you have these documents ...

1) court order copy -which shows title of Smt. Gowramma, Ramkrishna Reddy and Balakrishna Reddy are Legitimate

2) Survey sketch and podi of survey No.50/1

3) Nobel residency Layout Map

Please help and send me the documents cparkpitts1@gmail.com
pradeep911

Post by pradeep911 »

Hi,

I am looking for a plot 30x40 or 30x50 in Nobel Residency, Bannerghatta Road. I'm looking at immediate purchase for myself, I'm not a broker/agent. In case you are interested to sell, please contact me on 9902122887.

Thank you
Pradeep Kumar

Return to “Site for sale”