Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
ponnathota

Re: Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Post by ponnathota »

Hi m_d1982,
What is meant some portion of land has been De-notified? Do you have any additional info on this like which sites are getting affected because of this. I would like to talk with you on this topic. Could you please provide your mobile number?

Best Regards
Raghu
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

Hi Raghu,
You can contact the ITI housing society members i have posted their contact numbers or you can walk into the Society office.

When I told them my site number they confirmed it is not affected by this, however my site is not one of the 200 sites which has BDA Katha.

And Also you can visit the BDA office in HSR Layout and meet anyone in the Revenue office they should be able to provide details about your site.
Regards,
Martin
Vinil

Post by Vinil »

satsaa wrote:Hi, even I heard about another problem in this layout. There are local people who are creating problems whenever a person starts house construction in this layout. Even though they have no documents with them they are not allowing workers to do work it seems. Do you have any idea about this? If so, is there a way to avoid them or stop them in doing such things?

Hello,

I am planning to construct home in the land which i owned in the layout, can you help me out with the problem you have faced and how you have solved it.

Thanks
vinil
Hesh_Mysore

Post by Hesh_Mysore »

Hi Vinil,

Did you go ahead with the construction.

Others :
I was looking at properties and ranging from 5500 to 7000 rupees per sqft. Any real owners here who can provide some information on the layout, if it has Cauvery water (agents claim it has), any other issues to be looked into and any actual agents who are trust worthy would be helpful. Also the any idea on the B khata to A khata conversion which agents say will happen soon.

Thanks in advance
Mahesh
mahee_hos

Post by mahee_hos »

Hi, I am looking to purchase a site in Iti layout, any update on the A Khata issue

Return to “Site for sale”