Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
satish.bsm

Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Post by satish.bsm »

HI all

I am planning to buy a site in ITI Layout , Near HSR layout.

I need your help in deciding and request to kindly please share your views on below ponits.

1. How is ITI Layout ? Is it a good gated community place to buy land and start home construction in 2011?
2. what is the current price in ITI Layout ?
3. Is this area going to see appreciation in future?
4. How is this layout any leagal problems or any other issues?

As I am new to bengaluru I have little idea , so humble request to share your knowledge.
arigilamurali

Re: Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Satish

if you what purchase site in ITI layout ,first you try to get relevant title of the site which ur inteding to purchase along with relevant papers like convertion order, Layout plan etc................

then after ur statsfaction only you can purcase .Since all ur questions are not clear .I am unable to answer
regards
r.muralidara
advocate
satsaa

Post by satsaa »

Hi,

Even I would like to buy a site in the same layout. I have a query here - in this layout, sites are available with Khata and without Khata. Also some are with B Khata and some are with A Khata - rate difference between both are more.

Agent is agreeing to get A Khata for me after registration for B Khata sites. Is this possible? If so, can you let me know the procedure to get this (also he says that the society already paid charges to government, hence there won't be any issue in getting this. In that case why the owners are not going for this - by spending some less money to get A Khatha will benefit in getting them more price for their land).

Also it is a BDA approved layout and heard that few sites are in problem (litigations). Does anyone know about this?
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hello Satsaa,

What is the price they are quatoing currently.

Regards,
Siva.
deepaky

Post by deepaky »

Satsaa - Dont believe the agents. If ITI layout is BDA approved then plot should have A khata. Note that its not costly to get an A Khata. The total expenditure is as less as 20000/-. ITs very difficult to believe that a person who owns a land costing 30 lakh or so can't affort to get 20000/- and get A khata.
My personal opinion is that ITI layout is not good. There are no wide roads. ALso its not well maintained. I would suggest you to go for AECS layout which is adjacent to ITI layout.
satsaa

Post by satsaa »

Thanks Deepak, even i heard about AECS layout but due to various reasons I prefer to be near to HSR. Hence looking in ITI layout. Even am not able to get teh answer for this (BDA approved layout but sites are without Khata - ??). If this is the case is it ok to go for a site with A Khata after verifying all papers? Is it difficult to get Khata in case if we buy a site in this layout without Khata (not even B Khata)?

Siva, they are quoting 3 to 3.2k per Sq feet for sites with A Khata and clear titles (not verified personally any so far). Without Khata/B Khata (not sure) - they are quoting around 2.2 to 2.5 k. Have you enquired and got any info. around this? Is it worth to pay for this layout?
deepaky

Post by deepaky »

I also dont know the correct answer. I heard that without paying betterment charges, you dont get A Khata. Government has stopped collecting betterment charges. Hence you dont get A khata until government passes the bill to collect betterment charges. I also heard that government may pass the bill anytime soon.

A-Khata means the property is registered in your name in governments books. Getting B Khata does not register your name in govt books and hence people refrain from buying such sites. YOu can check with a lawyer whether buying B-Khata site is ok.

3K is too much for that layout. Instead u can go for a good gated community around HSR may be on Hosa road e.g. subh enclave.There are a mushroom of gated layouts in that area. You can check with a agent in that area.
satsaa

Post by satsaa »

Sure, will verify with lawyers. But betterment charges are only for revenue sites I believe. They say for this layout since it is BDA approved, not required to pay betterment charges. We can apply for Khata and get it. Anyway I will contact more agents to look for other layouts in surroundings to look further.
satsaa

Post by satsaa »

Hi,

To buy a site in BDA approved layout, what are the documents to verify? Will the below list be sufficient?

>Sale Deed
>Allotment certificate
>Tax receipts for couple of years
> EC
> Layout plan
> Khata form

Will there be a mother deed for these kind of sites?

Also I heard that we can check the land details online if we have survey & site no. But am not able to find it. Can anyone tell me how to check the details online about the land with survey/ward & site no.?
Rajj

Post by Rajj »

Hi,

I just got the Khata and the Plan Sanction from Bommanahali BBMP for a Property near HSR Layout ward 190.

Site Dimension 1750 Sq Ft

16 jun 2011 ,Betterment Paid in Back date 200 rs per Sq mtr = 32,454 Rs in DD to Commissioner BBMP
Bribe to get this Paid 11,000 Rs cash
Kaveri water charges :- 15,800 Rs to be paid in Syndicate Bank Jayanagar 3rd block in favour of BWSSB and chalan to be shown and xerox to be given to bbmp

Plan sanction cost :- DD to BBMP Commissioner :- 27,350 RS
BBMP Workers Welfare Board :- DD 33,800 Rs
Bribe :- 30,000 Rs
Khata extract and certificate :- 2500

But the complete nightmare of plan sanction which i was running around from 2 months and every time they would ask me to get one paper or other. But after i decided to pay the Bribe to put an end to this night mare. My job was done in Just 2 days Off Procedure.

Return to “Site for sale”