SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Shajahan

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by Shajahan »

Dear Chethak,

Please reply back to my brother Akbar Ali or share your contact number here. We need to take strong action against Sudhir Babu.

Regards,
Shajahan
kiranrh

Post by kiranrh »

Hi,

Has anyone been successful in getting a refund from these frauds? Can we all join in and file a complaint? If there is already a case filed, i would like to join in.
Please let me know.

Thanks.
Akbar ali

Post by Akbar ali »

Hi Kiran,

I have filed cheque bounce case against them and still going on.

I have sent a mail to you and shared my contact number.

Please keep in touch with me.

Thanks.
Geeta

Post by Geeta »

Hi Akbar Ali,
Please share the contact of Sudhir Babu. His old number(9901552315) is always switched off.
Madhu he was claiming as one of the partner and MD of this JS groups number is working is no more working with JS homes and his numbers are 9845211118, 8884404264.PRashanth Raju one of the partner also looks to be absconding.
GPA holder Sudhir kumar number is not picking calls 9886290149.
They closed the Jayanagar office 2 years back (216/13, Suraj Towers,4th Floor, 27th Cross,3rd Block,Behind Jayanagar BDA Complex,Bangalore – 560 011).
Can you please share Sudhir Babu address/contact. He cheated in Lakemist Phase2 &3. Phase 2 is completely cancelled by BDA. Some how Phase1 is not in the list. LakeMist phase 3 sold to Nandi developers as Sudhir Babu thought people would approach only Nandi developers and not him.
He cheated farmers also. Farmers farming in JS Homes Lakemist phase 2 and growing crops.
LakeMist phase 3 also into civil issues & Old name SRR Wimbledon is renamed as LakeMist. JS homes website is no more working.
People plz share the way we can fight against this Andra Fraud "Sudhir Babu".
vikasvpotdar

Post by vikasvpotdar »

Hi,
I have also invested in lake mist property. Sudhir Babu is not picking the calls, so is Sudhir Kumar (SPA holder)
I'm of the opinion that we should get together (whoever has been associated with either SRR wimbledon or Lake Mist) and get hold of a lawyer to do the proceedings. May be we all can discuss once at a appropriate time. Is there any group formed by the owners in any form of social communication contexts. How we all can contact each other.
I'm reachable on vikasvpotdar@gmail.com
kiranrh

Post by kiranrh »

Hello all, please let me know if any one was able to get your money back from the cheaters of SRR Wimbledon project. Lost our hard earned money. Pls let me know.
vandy

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka also called as Lake Mist

Post by vandy »

Hello All,

I am a victim of SVS Properties India Private limited. On recommendation of Right Horizon Financials Private Limited based in bangalore ( a financial advisory company) , I invested in a plot in Lake Mist in Yelakahnka. I invested in 2013and no registration done till date. When I asked for my money back I was given post dated chques and they have bounced . The total amount they took from me is 37.5 lakhs ! Now Sudheer babu is absconding. I am planning to file a 138 A cheque bounce case plus a criminal case against all parties. Please who ever wants to join me in filing a EOW case which means a non-bailable warrant against him,please contact me at 9560789033 or email me at vandhana.ralhan@gmail.com. I will be filing the case in April 1st week. If we can form a small group of investors, our case will become even more strong. Hence please join if you are interested. We can form a whatsapp group ASAP . Call or email me immediately
vandy

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelahanka a.ka Lake Mist by SVS Properties India Private Limited ( Sudheer babu)

Post by vandy »

Hello All,

I am a victim of SVS Properties India Private limited. On recommendation of Right Horizon Financials Private Limited based in bangalore ( a financial advisory company) , I invested in a plot in Lake Mist in Yelakahnka. I invested in 2013and no registration done till date. When I asked for my money back I was given post dated chques and they have bounced . The total amount they took from me is 37.5 lakhs ! Now Sudheer babu is absconding. I am planning to file a 138 A cheque bounce case plus a criminal case against all parties. Please who ever wants to join me in filing a EOW case which means a non-bailable warrant against him,please contact me at 9560789033 or email me at vandhana.ralhan@gmail.com. I will be filing the case in April 1st week. If we can form a small group of investors, our case will become even more strong. Hence please join if you are interested. We can form a whatsapp group ASAP . Call or email me immediately
ujwal

Post by ujwal »

Hi all,

40+8 sites of various dimensions are up for auction in this layout by canara bank. 8 sites in phase 1 is quoted at 2200/sqft & 40 sites in phase 2 at 900/sqft..

is it wise decision to buy sites in this auction from canara bank ? as i can see there is some development going on like they are developing foot paths, giving power & water connections. they told we cannot drill borewell & must use their water supply.

Also the person there told that we must pay 600/sqft as development charges after buying sites from the bank.
Regards,
Ujwal
ujwal

Post by ujwal »

Auction notifications:
https://canarabank.com/User_page.aspx?messsubid=60
https://canarabank.com/media/4588/SALE%20DT%2029.04.2022.pdf
Regards,
Ujwal

Return to “Bangalore North”