SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

ascii11

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by ascii11 »

I checked in Duo marvel which is a BDA approved layout... psf is 2500-3000. difference is SRR wimbeldon is another 2-3 Kms from duo marvel......have any body cecked the connectivity....i want to see the site, went to duo marvel but saw no sign boards for SRR wimbeldon.
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

i get to know that still the project is not being launched... looks like the approvals are not in place ....

May be but still the project is not launched ..is there anyone who knows about this. price is still 1895/spf...
Yuva

Post by Yuva »

Interested in the layout. Can someone share the latest status of the Layout?
Price - is it 1495 now in December?
I see this as still not officially launched in the SRR Web site. When is the launch expected? Do they take pre booking ?
Nirmalarn

Post by Nirmalarn »

Heard they got BDA approvals, waiting for some formalities to complete to launch the layout. I have got 1 site for 1500 Rs per sqft recently.
sreenivas.gattu

Post by sreenivas.gattu »

I am not sure why there is still a delay as they say they got approvals and all. Till date nobody knows they really got any approvals as when i asked they could not show any approval copy. So i think it is still a long way to go even if this is going to happen at some point.
kiranrh

Post by kiranrh »

Hi,
I have booked a plot in this layout 1500sqft (east facing). I plan to sell it as i cant wait further and plan to go for an apartment. I will give it for a price lower than the soft launch price quoted by SRR now (1895/sqft). If anyone interested, pls contact me.
P.S: the current status of the project is awaiting bank approvals and BDA approval done.
axe

Post by axe »

Has anyone know what is happening to this project? I heard they oversold and I am suspicious there is something going wrong there.
They had "Launching in May " ad on www.srrhomes.in in march and now its no where on the website.
axe

Post by axe »

FYI, SRRHOMES is another marketing agency and the project is not owned by them.
Has SRR or whatever person/company you guys bought the land from showed you a copy of the BDA approval ? I am sure they don't even own the land right now.
Can we populate a list of people who all purchased the sites of this Project?
thanks
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

I have mail from them stating as below

" We have got the BDA Approval . The Project will be launched probably end of Feb-2012.

Right now Leveling work is going on in the Project."

I did not invest in the project..based on their launch date extension....i don't know how many people have bought land without the project being approved.....
axe

Post by axe »

Whatever they say are LIES..!! They haven't started anything until now. Good that you haven't invested in the project.

Return to “Bangalore North”