SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

nagsbhat

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by nagsbhat »

Refunding with interest looks like an ice knife!
axe

Post by axe »

No they haven't. One of the partners in SRR gathered the buyers from 2010 and filed a case on JS and got the stay order and its not lifted yet. Its pending in the court and JS cannot do registrations anymore until this is resolved.
JS is trying to return money with no or nominal interest and selling again with current market prices. The current buyers whose plots are not registered can ask JS group to confirm the court stay order.
chethaktk

Post by chethaktk »

I have booked in Phase I. I asked about the stay order but they denied it. However, though I booked in phase I, I was surprised that they are saying that the site will be released in 2 months time for registration. Legal is not done yet. How can I find more information about the stay order?
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

hi
narendra123

Post by narendra123 »

I have also invested in srr. Can AXE/some one pls share the detail of the case, and the contact person for the same. I have invested in this project in 2008, and they have been evading calls etc from a very long time.

I want to join the group to take legal action.
jackal

Post by jackal »

What is the state of this project? I am seeing ads for sites in this layout and also negative comments in this forum. Anyone please update about the current state?
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

Lake mist is now being quoted as follows

4 bhk constructed villa - 1.2 cr
Sites - 3100 to 3300 per sqft.

they claim to have BDA approval and loan can availed from Canara bank.

Any buyers in last 3 months? have you been able to sites registered or get loans from nationalized banks as stated?
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

Guys,
look like the company has not changed anything from past

booking amount is 2 lakhs just to hand xerox copies of the documents.

Agreement - 30% of site value

Registration - only 30 day timeline

I find that 2 lakh amount just to provide xerox copies as too much to ask for! I told this to some executive who called me and later someone else called as senior manager.
All that he stated was, this is how company works ! if you are interested, we can proceed. So, it looks like their attitude is "take it or leave it" since they have BDA approvals.

But, their website doesnt state the approval document number or any info. Maybe its done on purpose so that people cant verify and give 2 lakhs booking amount to look at those prized photocopied sheets :D
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

I took a plot here and got register last week, after rigorous legal verification. All documents are in place.
They have proper BDA approval.

Guru
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

Took loan from AXIS bank.

Return to “Bangalore North”