SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

harishrests

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by harishrests »

current updates of SRR wimbledon is that the all the govt related approvals have be done. Since this is Joint dev project, SRR has to take the salable land possession into their names ie. GPA registrations... out of 42acres, 34acres have completed, but still 8 acre land GPA is pending and soon the proj will be launched... can contact me at 8805075099.
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

Is there any fixed timelines for this to happen... things cannot be left open ended...

They should have projected when this would get over.. this cannot take months...
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

This might take another 3 months as for as I came to know and as they have projected.
axe

Post by axe »

Now you see, that is how it got dragged for the past 3 years and will take 2 more years !!
parkom

Post by parkom »

Guys, any feedback on Century Eden park where they are selling sites @2000 psqft on Doddaballapur?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
axe

Post by axe »

I got info that there is still 17 acres of land pending GPA and they say as everytime 'another 2 months' which makes it to September..
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

I found the below post on one of the sites............

" Team,
I was planning to invest with SRR Homes. In view of this I was searching for Feed back on SRR homes & happen to read the below link.
Aishwarya Projects/Presidency Projects Complaints
One of the complaints (last comment) talked about SRR homes & it goes like this……
“ Stay away from srrhomes. The project Preserve (villla and plots ) is nothing but old project code named 'Aerozona' . Lot of customers were duped with fake registrations here”
Any idea /feedback about SRR Homes? "
axe

Post by axe »

SRR Homes does not do the construction, they take marketing contracts from the constructors/land owners and they rebrand it as SRR homes project , otherwise they have no accountability except for the margins on the flats sold.
zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I was following this project eagerly in 2010-11. The location etc was promising, but was hesitant to go for as it was not approved yet. I was told then that it will be approved in "couple of months" (as usual). I then decided to wait, only to realize that it started to take for ever to get the approval. After nearly a year, I dropped my plans. It is surprising people are still talking about this. Wonder if anyone invested in here and what are they being told.

I guess this project has got caught in denotification cases ??? I dont think this will come out soon, if at all it does.
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

Hello All,

Pls visit below site for more details.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... 292/page/2[/u]

Some one mentioned abot SRR himes in one of the POSTs .. must read before to make any decission....

Return to “Bangalore North”